|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest kimitza
Hello, is there a way to put apps on the main screen i dont want to go in apps section to txt everytime!! (i have JI1 Lite 6.5.3)

Thanks

Use a third party app like spb mobile shell.i'm using it ;).

Guest bobhero

thank you, just downloaded JI1 MS Team Rom for OMNIA II . Sense 2.5 2019.23149.Dec.02.

I noticed that the remove quick links option is now fixed, thank you!

Requests/Questions

1) Is it possible to install or include the USB 2 PC pop-up often found on HTC roms? This feature lets you select 3 options when you plug your phone into a PC: a) Activesync, ;) Mass Storage, c) Internet Sharing (tether).

2) Also, the sense images look very compressed and low quality. Is possible to use less compression in future releases?

3) In a future ROM, can you please include twitter tab?

4) Is there a way to enable the RSS feature on the homescreen?

Bug

5) Small bug: the call history tab icon is raised slightly higher than the other icons in sense.

Edited by bobhero

Guest bobhero

Also, I think the default should be not display the annoying "connecting to" bubble when the phone is making 3g connection. Most ROMs have this disabled by default.

"Uncheck the checkbox to "Display message on screen" for event "Connection established".

This is found through Settings - Personal - Sounds & Notifications."

2) Message sent notifications should be disabled by default as well.

3) It would be good if you included XDA_UC for automated cab installations and settings restoration upon flashing.

Edited by bobhero

Guest bobhero

I missed two calls because the phone didn't ring for some reason. The second time, I saw the phone screen turn on, and the phone icon appear in the task bar, but the dialer never came on the screen, and pressing the answer key had no effect.

thank you, just downloaded JI1 MS Team Rom for OMNIA II . Sense 2.5 2019.23149.Dec.02.

I noticed that the remove quick links option is now fixed, thank you!

Requests/Questions

1) Is it possible to install or include the USB 2 PC pop-up often found on HTC roms? This feature lets you select 3 options when you plug your phone into a PC: a) Activesync, ;) Mass Storage, c) Internet Sharing (tether).

2) Also, the sense images look very compressed and low quality. Is possible to use less compression in future releases?

3) In a future ROM, can you please include twitter tab?

4) Is there a way to enable the RSS feature on the homescreen?

Bug

5) Small bug: the call history tab icon is raised slightly higher than the other icons in sense.

1.I don't think there is such a program for OMNIA II

2.If you think sense graphics in these roms are bad just take a look at another sense roms (you wiil get how much better these roms are )

3,4.We can easily add them but they just eat ram.

5.oh that's not a bug dude , I don't know how do you say it's a bug but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Guest zzgooloo
+1.

Can't Recieve ANY call !!!

OR

my device doesn't show the incoming call!!

Sense 2.5 2019.23149.Dec.02

any solutions ?

Edited by zzgooloo

Guest bobhero
1.I don't think there is such a program for OMNIA II

2.If you think sense graphics in these roms are bad just take a look at another sense roms (you wiil get how much better these roms are )

3,4.We can easily add them but they just eat ram.

5.oh that's not a bug dude , I don't know how do you say it's a bug but I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Thank you for the reply.

2) I just flashed one of Energy's ROMs before and the sense graphics did not look so compressed. Why are they so compressed on this ROM? Does it save that much ram?

5) The icon stands out from the others. On the bottom is starts higher than the other icons, and on the top it goes higher than the other icons. it doesn't look centered properly. This is just a minor graphical bug, but nonetheless.

Thank you for the reply.

2) I just flashed one of Energy's ROMs before and the sense graphics did not look so compressed. Why are they so compressed on this ROM? Does it save that much ram?

5) The icon stands out from the others. On the bottom is starts higher than the other icons, and on the top it goes higher than the other icons. it doesn't look centered properly. This is just a minor graphical bug, but nonetheless.

1.nrgz28 just use stock sense in "Standard Reference" , If you install it you will see it has same graphics.

2.That's higher because it has bigger icon . In other roms it looks like this.

Edited by Mk256

Guest bobhero

Is anyone using AEButton with this ROM?

I am using newest version of AEButton to change hardware key assignments, but when i configure settings, save, and soft reset, the phone seems to just ignore them and continues to use default button assignments....