|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest darkworldzz
Hi all,

i would like to know that if i flash any of the above mentioned ROM and got error or wants to flash back to my official(singapore) ROM what should i do?

Thanks

just flash your phone with stock rom like how you flashed the roms by MS.. unless if you bricked your phone (cannot enter bootloader) samsung center is your best friend :lol:

Hi, I am using 29007 windroid ROM. Is there a way to speed up the animation of the sliding menu?

try using S3clock which i think is included in MS roms.. 954Mhz is the current safe cpu speed which may bring better speed. if it still doesnt satisfy you, thats the best the ogl drivers can do for development on it has stopped...

Guest GUCCI OMNIA

just flashed your cookie (dinik) rom and I like it! I've never liked a sense rom before.

a couple common sense questions please:

1) how do i delete tabs that I don't want? for example i don't want the finance tab because I never use it.

2) has anyone found out a way to get more free ram? my free ram starts with around 23.

3) how can i auto store e-mail messages on to the storage card.?

Thanks MS Team!

Guest problematika

1) options (one of the tab on sense) -> personalize -> edit home tabs (choose which do you want or not).

2) Free RAM is problem with Cookie...I prefer to use 1 page at main home page (default is 3), disable weather animation on homescreen (without updating weather sense is fast as hell, but not so eyecandy!). Install CleanRam and use it once at day, it will help and save you of many softresets. I think that with CHT Editor you can choose level of animation (by default it is on full eyecandy)....thats what i do. :lol:

3) Never use e-mail....so try find out. Cant help with that, sry! :)

Guest boschie
The sound of the alarm clock is not working tried to set different alarm sounds but still no sounds to wake me up :-)

Oops sorry something went wrong when I want to edit the previous post.All I wanna say was that I had problems with the alarm clock on the Windroid rom.

Edited by boschie

Guest williamwong
Oops sorry something went wrong when I want to edit the previous post.All I wanna say was that I had problems with the alarm clock on the Windroid rom.

Why did you not use the samsung touchclock? It's better than the alarm clock .................

Guest LordWenchai

anyone have problem sending/receiving mms w/ this roms ? i'm using dinik 29007 version, it seem the device doesnt even bother try to connect mms/3g, just pop unable to send message. my operator setting automatically, and i've tried to restore connection. anyone have the same problem ? or maybe something to do to make mms work ?

sorry if this problem have been solved before, and btw, nice roms MS, great work thanks... for me its just lack of compact menu and lockscreen ^^

Guest williamwong
sorry if this problem have been solved before, and btw, nice roms MS, great work thanks... for me its just lack of compact menu and lockscreen ^^

compact menu and lockscreen may be added at next new cookie ROMs..............Just waiting.............. :) :lol:

Guest boschie
Why did you not use the samsung touchclock? It's better than the alarm clock .................

Never thought of that cause I useally use the alarm clock on the other roms.Gonna flash the windroid rom again beacause I like the looks of it and find out of this rom the one is for me to keep using.

Guest maarthy
Hello Guys :lol:

Just wait for new ROMs, Me and My friend Mk256 working on new ROMs, I think they are much more better than these ROMs :)

Hi

i have to say that your ROM is really good, but i'm still waiting for UL 29007:)

What is the supposed time/date for of next release?

Will it be today?

Hi

i have to say that your ROM is really good, but i'm still waiting for UL 29007:)

What is the supposed time/date for of next release?

Will it be today?

In two or three days new roms will be available...

Edited by Mk256

just flash your phone with stock rom like how you flashed the roms by MS.. unless if you bricked your phone (cannot enter bootloader) samsung center is your best friend :lol:

Hi

Thanks but how i can backup(copy) my stock ROM, sorry for too many Qns?

Thanks

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
1) options (one of the tab on sense) -> personalize -> edit home tabs (choose which do you want or not).

2) Free RAM is problem with Cookie...I prefer to use 1 page at main home page (default is 3), disable weather animation on homescreen (without updating weather sense is fast as hell, but not so eyecandy!). Install CleanRam and use it once at day, it will help and save you of many softresets. I think that with CHT Editor you can choose level of animation (by default it is on full eyecandy)....thats what i do. :lol:

3) Never use e-mail....so try find out. Cant help with that, sry! :)

Thanks very much for your help.

1) sorry that was simpler than I imagined -- i ended up trying the CHT editor and found it.

2) thanks, now have 1 page and no animation which brings my free ram up to 40. anyone else have any ideas how to free ram. would deleting the weather demo help? if so, how do i do that?

3) anyone know how to have e-mails go to storage card?

Guest actionboyCZ

Hi, just flash this rom (windroid). I have one question: Haw can i change clock to this style

Here is hour hand (the blue one) inside a circle, but in windroid there is minute and hour hands outside - thats confusing

post-754349-1296232256_thumb.png

Edited by actionboyCZ

Guest Ricardo Tambasco
anyone know of a good backup program for cookie??

so if i decide to reflash, i can reload all my quick links, settings, ect.

Gucci,

You can use the CHTEditor itself to Export Settings (choose Menu/Export Settings in CHTEditor) so you can import then when later when you re-flash (choose Menu/Import Settings in CHTEditor). Just remember that themes have some diferent setups so if you export settings for Windroid version you should restore it on a new ROM with the same theme so things don't get strange! ;)

Guest GUCCI OMNIA
Gucci,

You can use the CHTEditor itself to Export Settings (choose Menu/Export Settings in CHTEditor) so you can import then when later when you re-flash (choose Menu/Import Settings in CHTEditor).

works great, thanks Ricardo!

Guest darkworldzz

nice windroid rom there.. and really like the ifile links!!!!

btw is csc deleted in this roms??

Edited by darkworldzz

In two or three days new roms will be available...

Hi Guys, is it possible to cook a ROM without Sense for those of us who are do not like Sense? Just a wish though. Secondly how does one increase the font of the menubar and pop-up menu in yout ROMS. I have used severtal tweaks without any success. These are the 2 issues I have with your ROMS otherwise they are great ROMS and thanks for your work and sharing the ROMS.

nice windroid rom there.. and really like the ifile links!!!!

btw is csc deleted in this roms??

No we haven't disabled csc.

Hi Guys, is it possible to cook a ROM without Sense for those of us who are do not like Sense? Just a wish though. Secondly how does one increase the font of the menubar and pop-up menu in yout ROMS. I have used severtal tweaks without any success. These are the 2 issues I have with your ROMS otherwise they are great ROMS and thanks for your work and sharing the ROMS.

I said all roms will be updated.(Lite,Ulite,Sense,Cookie)

you have to do it by changing some values in registry.

But I think smaller size looks better.

The Lite/ULite ROMs (10 Dec) have removed from server .... why ???

Because new roms are coming.

@every one:

New windroid ROM will be in v7 of MrBeOTP2's work.

And I can say it will be the most eye candy rom you have ever seen.

Guest kimitza

Use SkTools to change font size. Be careful,though, as you can really damage your rom ifyou don't know what you are doing with this program.

@MS Team...can't wait for your roms:P