|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest mnmenina

who has the eboot for jh1?

and also what phonebook cab are u using? currently im using the JI1 and ive already installed the dialer and phone book did softreset as well but i cant add profile pics and i cant add any other details, saved it in phone as well. suggestions anyone?

Edited by mnmenina

Thanks MS team for the ROM, I had the "JI1 6.5.3 Lite" flashed to my Omnia 2.

But i have one issue here, how to enable this ROM to decode chinese character? The Chinese SMS which i had received is in blocked characters.

And how do I have Chinese PinYin keyboard installed, any solutions?

In short, i will need to decode chinese and able to type chinese characters.

Appreciate if anyone can provide the solution.

Thanks.

Guest neouranus
Thanks MS team for the ROM, I had the "JI1 6.5.3 Lite" flashed to my Omnia 2.

But i have one issue here, how to enable this ROM to decode chinese character? The Chinese SMS which i had received is in blocked characters.

And how do I have Chinese PinYin keyboard installed, any solutions?

In short, i will need to decode chinese and able to type chinese characters.

Appreciate if anyone can provide the solution.

Thanks.

I've flashed the csc file (I8KHTGYJH2LD.csc) from TWU2 together with this ROM. Chinese character is then supported and also installed a Chinese Keyboard. Maybe you can try I8KHTGYJH2LS.csc, but I've not tried this.

Guest pulak861
Ok If more people want semi lite rom we will cook.

+1 on that.. will flash it then......... but thank you for cooking rom.. windows 7 is giving me nightmares..... just bought o2 for 6 months and if people stop cooking for it.. then god knows what will happen.....

Guest kimitza
+1 on that.. will flash it then......... but thank you for cooking rom.. windows 7 is giving me nightmares..... just bought o2 for 6 months and if people stop cooking for it.. then god knows what will happen.....

relax...as long there are omnia2 users, some of them will cook roms B)..this is not the real problem..the real problem will be when samsung won't support wm 6....

Guest Richard2204

Ok so I love these Rom's, my question is I prefer the ultra light Rom's but I would like to install the Livven Black theme as the ultra lites do not contain this theme. If I asked very nicely can someone please please supply me with a CAB to install this theme. B)

Many thanks to all the chefs who have made all this possible

Richard

Guest mnmenina
for guys who have some problems(such as blured and unfocused pics) with the camera this is the solution:

there are two files in this folder ,copy them into your windows folder and overwrite the older ones.

new_modified_camera.zip

how come i cant install this? on file explorer its showing that it cant be installed. and when extracted only one file was extracted.

who has the eboot for jh1?

and also what phonebook cab are u using? currently im using the JI1 and ive already installed the dialer and phone book did softreset as well but i cant add profile pics and i cant add any other details, saved it in phone as well. suggestions anyone?

Hope it's not too late, here you go...

Password : samfirmware.com

Eboot_I8000NXXJI1_HW_40.rar

Edited by nivet

Guest Richard2204
Ok so I love these Rom's, my question is I prefer the ultra light Rom's but I would like to install the Livven Black theme as the ultra lites do not contain this theme. If I asked very nicely can someone please please supply me with a CAB to install this theme. :)

Many thanks to all the chefs who have made all this possible

Richard

Don't worry I found it B)

I've flashed the csc file (I8KHTGYJH2LD.csc) from TWU2 together with this ROM. Chinese character is then supported and also installed a Chinese Keyboard. Maybe you can try I8KHTGYJH2LS.csc, but I've not tried this.

Thanks neouranus for your info, it works, I flashed it with I8KHTGYJH2LD.csc, and able to browse website displaying chinese characters.

But the input keyboard is in one of the Taiwan input method, which i don't know how to use it, instead, i downloaded another keyboard which can support HanYuPinYin.

Now everything is in place. =)

does mms work across all version ?

Yes

Great job!

Does'nt work in the "Call log" Call Timer (summary) and GPRS Counter. How can I make it work?

Call log works good but GPRS counter is not cooked in.

how come i cant install this? on file explorer its showing that it cant be installed. and when extracted only one file was extracted.

You don't have to install them just copy to windows folder and replace the older ones.

keylock program's default wm 6.5 in jh2, I installed the error, you can help me. I'm using jh1 ultra lite, thanks a lot.

Try another lockscreen program

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I USE LITE ROM,

CAN YOU PLS TELL ME HOW TO DISPLAY CHINESE WORD WHEN I USE "JI1 6.5.3 Lite" ?

thanks

post #204

Hi, I just installed JI1 lite and it's quite nice. How do I get CHome installed? Tried a CHOME cab file but it doesn't work. Thanks.

In first post you can find all removed cabs.

Guest mnmenina

You don't have to install them just copy to windows folder and replace the older ones.

oops my bad, i mean i cant copy them. and when extracting the folder only 1 item is extracted camera.exe.0409.mui , is that correct?

and going back each tym i paste this to file explorer its saying that its unable to replace the old file pls make sure u have enuf memory. i dont even have anything that is installed.

oops my bad, i mean i cant copy them. and when extracting the folder only 1 item is extracted camera.exe.0409.mui , is that correct?

and going back each tym i paste this to file explorer its saying that its unable to replace the old file pls make sure u have enuf memory. i dont even have anything that is installed.

you have to set your settings to show hidden files .There are 2 files : Camera.exe and camera.exe.0409.mui copy them to windows folder and replace the old ones.Do this with an advanced explorer like resco or total commander .

Guest kimitza

with resco explorer you can extract directly to /windows. it will ask for overwrite, yes, and that's it B). still learning nick my friend :))

Guest mnmenina
you have to set your settings to show hidden files .There are 2 files : Camera.exe and camera.exe.0409.mui copy them to windows folder and replace the old ones.Do this with an advanced explorer like resco or total commander .

hmm i was able to replace the camera.exe.0409.mui... but when extracting the folder for the camera i was only able to extract one item.. camera.exe is not showing when i extracted the folder. B)

Guest chteh0721
Thanks neouranus for your info, it works, I flashed it with I8KHTGYJH2LD.csc, and able to browse website displaying chinese characters.

But the input keyboard is in one of the Taiwan input method, which i don't know how to use it, instead, i downloaded another keyboard which can support HanYuPinYin.

Now everything is in place. =)

may i know where you get the csc ? i've try multiple csc but still not able to display chinese character correctly. i can't find the one that you mentioned