|ROM||WWE| ☆☆☆ MS Team ☆☆☆ |Dec 10||Lite /Ulite /Sense 2.5 2021/Cookie 2.0| | 29022 |

Guest MS Team

Guest Ciccio2000
eboot JH2/JI1 ( i have JI1)

pda JH2 MS Team

CSC - i recommend JG4 pro- it's multilanguage and you can select italian. http://www.hotshare.net/it/file/326935-3936966c30.html

JF1 phone.

Thank you kimitza!

Only one question: In this moment I have already a JH2 eboot, take from "official" ROM.

My OMNIA II work with an italian light rom.

I havo to flash again FIRST only eboot part an AFTER flash with pda & csc?

Thank you very much!!!

Edited by Ciccio2000

Guest kimitza
Thank you kimitza!

Only one question: In this moment I have already a JH2 eboot, take from "official" ROM.

My OMNIA II work with an italian light rom.

I havo to flash again FIRST only eboot part an AFTER flash with pda & csc?

Thank you very much!!!

no. if you have JH2 eboot it's ok. So go ahead and try. And come back with a feedback.

Guest ignatious
I don't know what is the problem but we will fix it for the next release .

maybe tonight we release another one.

Happened to me too guys, flash again ....... bingo!

HTC Gsensor Emulator doesn't work for me too

I've answered .this is not a bug .when you press calibrate, it's calibrated.If you wanna test just install a motion app like "shoot me" .you will see it's working without any problem.

Guest kimitza
Hi Ms Team, one question. Is yr ROM free from W6.5.X bug of 'No Volume'??...really tempted to flash yr ROM.

what do you mean ? this rom has no bugs. fast‚ stable with nice memory specs. all you need. just try it.

Guest Ciccio2000
no. if you have JH2 eboot it's ok. So go ahead and try. And come back with a feedback.

Hi Kimitza!

I have tried to flash the lite version and it's OK!

But le language, with PRO CSC remain in english.

I change the language in Setting but, at the next reboot, the ROM come in standard JH2 version, in italian language...

It's right? Or I am a little bit stupid? :rolleyes:

Thank's

Guest mnmenina

U LIte ROM suits me well. Great Job. :rolleyes: only thing is the power calc not the same power calc anymore this is on the Lite version i tried both. but kudos to you guys. keep releasing them ROMS.:huh:

Guest kimitza
Hi Kimitza!

I have tried to flash the lite version and it's OK!

But le language, with PRO CSC remain in english.

I change the language in Setting but, at the next reboot, the ROM come in standard JH2 version, in italian language...

It's right? Or I am a little bit stupid? :rolleyes:

Thank's

hehe...you must change the language when you flash‚ in octans..press on english(uk) tab and a window with multiple languages will appear. select italian and presto. you will have italian. try and tell me if it worked.

Guest Ciccio2000
hehe...you must change the language when you flash‚ in octans..press on english(uk) tab and a window with multiple languages will appear. select italian and presto. you will have italian. try and tell me if it worked.

Hi Kimi!

I will tried in Octans with Italian language, but the ROM appear in English!

image2ro.jpg

Where I make wrong???

Thank'S

Guest speedfrog

you cant have any other language in a custom rom that the cooker used in the romdump. He used an english romdump, so the rom will only be in english

Guest kimitza

damn...never thought of that...totally forgot..they are using your dump mighty viking :rolleyes:)....so guys...if you want an italian rom...buy speedfrog a truck of beer, another to MS Team and you will have an italian rom :huh:)...

damn...never thought of that...totally forgot..they are using your dump mighty viking :huh:)....so guys...if you want an italian rom...buy speedfrog a truck of beer, another to MS Team and you will have an italian rom :D)...

:rolleyes: a truck load of beer? damn, they'll get a ROM in alien language then :huh:

....so guys...if you want an italian rom...buy speedfrog a truck of beer, another to MS Team and you will have an italian rom :huh:)...

:huh: a truck load of beer

Oh my god,a truck of beer!!! :D

That would be awesome :rolleyes:

Edited by Mk256

Guest soroush0313
Tashakor Soroush :huh:

Downloading now to try, though the ROM I'm using now isn't bad.

oh common.you know how to speak persian.

here you are and thanks a lot for your efforts. :rolleyes:

Guest soroush0313
doesn't work

I dont know what is the problem but will search for it and give you a link very soon. I wish other members also can help you :rolleyes: