help: can't start

Guest jugghu

N1 using CM 6 RC1(FRF91) for 3 months more, excellent,

recently have some problem with ADW launcher, the home screen just freeze for several minutes.

then, one day, powered off during sleep, done nothing before that

next morning, start then go to a screen with color bars and three android robots skateboarding at the bottom, have to take out battery to

rooted, unlocked, not recognized by PC(installed driver and adb tool), but can switch mode to fastboot usb when connected to PC

can enter fastboot by power+trackball, choose bootloader then SD checking and stop at Loading ...PASSDIAG.ZIP

sometimes can pass this, and I choose RECOVERY, then goes to the color X with two white pixel screen and stop there

I can read/write my miniSD on PC, put offical 2.2 ROM in it and try to rename to PASSIMG.ZIP and UPDATE.ZIP,no difference

Any suggestions?

Guest MingoChang

Flash either clockworkmod recovery or ra recovery image through fastboot. You should also check errors on your SD card with your PC.

After all the things above have been done, you can copy a rom update zip file to the sd card and flash it through recovery.

Flash either clockworkmod recovery or ra recovery image through fastboot. You should also check errors on your SD card with your PC.

After all the things above have been done, you can copy a rom update zip file to the sd card and flash it through recovery.

Thanks,

The problem is I can't flash recovery, and when I enter recovery, I stayed at the color X screen and no response for even one day...

Guest MingoChang
Thanks,

The problem is I can't flash recovery, and when I enter recovery, I stayed at the color X screen and no response for even one day...

You flash the recovery image in fastboot environment, not in recovery.