Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest rom_omnia2

I'm curious about that DPI stuff, the resolution is ok but i guess there's a feature under development, i guess its this:

Enable in driver 24bit display support and get rid of banding

And thanks to all Devs! I never thought be possible run Android when bought my Omnia II, we already have it running but people still asking crazy for the new release. Damn!

Another question, isn't your bisiness but however here we go, if anyone can help me: I'm developing in Adobe Air for Android but can't install any newer version of AIR SDK Runtime. There's also the ADB that works fine but i can't debug applications in my phone cuse the IDE can't find it.

Edited by rom_omnia2

i downloaded the file..is it this long to boot???i'm already running the haret.exe on the root of my storage..yet it's quite longer that i expected it to be..i'mexcited to use my new android o2..i'm just asking cause maybe i did something wrong..i followed the instructons..it state something like request_suspend_state: wakeup (0->0)..isthis normal???sorry..i'm a newbie..thanks for anyopne who helps..

i downloaded the file..is it this long to boot???i'm already running the haret.exe on the root of my storage..yet it's quite longer that i expected it to be..i'mexcited to use my new android o2..i'm just asking cause maybe i did something wrong..i followed the instructons..it state something like request_suspend_state: wakeup (0->0)..isthis normal???sorry..i'm a newbie..thanks for anyopne who helps..

install proper 2d3d drivers. If I'm right, you can find the link to it on the first page of this thread or use search function when in topic list.

Edit: Download here and place on my storage, where haret.exe is.

Drivers will be installed automatically when you boot android with haret.

Edited by erikcas

Guest voyteckst

install proper 2d3d drivers. If I'm right, you can find the link to it on the first page of this thread or use search function when in topic list.

Edit: Download here and place on my storage, where haret.exe is.

Drivers will be installed automatically when you boot android with haret.

New version will be published within next few days. It'll contain 2D/3D drivers.

Edited by voyteckst

New version will be published within next few days. It'll contain 2D/3D drivers.

Can't wait for it! :)

I found that disabling most animations makes the system so much faster in Omnia...

I love you guys! This sounds amazing!

I hope you won´t find any new problems until release.

it is really nice to hear this good news in Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

Thank you very much

Thank you

Thank

You

U :rolleyes:

Guest Triple Ace

i am using 1G SD card but when i read carefully when the things boot.

i found out there is an error said that not enough space on SD card.

Is there any link to download 512 partition?

i couldnt download based on the link given...

thank you...

Guest PuCiNhOOO

i am using 1G SD card but when i read carefully when the things boot.

i found out there is an error said that not enough space on SD card.

Is there any link to download 512 partition?

You could do the manual instalattion...

Edited by PuCiNhOOO

Those are some very good news, I'm looking forward for the release ;)

Also, I would like to thank the devs for being so patient with so many questions from everyone during this project