Android on Omnia II - i8000 (18.04.2011)

Guest almar

Guest musicman1982

on the new version we have to install the 2d/3d ????

No, don't need to install. It included in the package (someone already writed here)

Big thanks to Devs for their work!!!! :):)

Ohh s***, the project page is down! sad.gif

Regards..

Houston.. We have a problem! B)

The devs are able to publish a new Beta, so I think they can manage to bring up the page again.

If not... They have a working Froyo, so they can call somebody!

Houston.. We have a problem! B)

The devs are able to publish a new Beta, so I think they can manage to bring up the page again.

If not... They have a working Froyo, so they can call somebody!

But why is the page down!? There are a lot of users on it, is it!?

Regards! mad.gif

EDIT: Someone have the download link from the project page!?

Edited by urkopi

But why is the page down!? There are a lot of users on it, is it!?

Regards! mad.gif

EDIT: Someone have the download link from the porject page!?

Could be more then one reason. Server offline, server overloaded.

Server is unreachable, trac and Hungarian index page also unreachable. Just let's wait and see, this happened also a few times in the past when everyone was excited. They allways managed to bring it up and running again within no-time.

I cannot guess so I cannot make up a reason.

Guest hirophang

Server is unreachable, trac and Hungarian index page also unreachable. Just let's wait and see, this happened also a few times in the past when everyone was excited. They allways managed to bring it up and running again within no-time.

i think they updating the page, when the page on again, meant the file is ready for download...

d^_^b

Okk thanks erikcas for your early answers! rolleyes.gif

Pleeeease DEVs! I can't wait more! unsure.gif

Regards and THANKS! smile.gifsmile.gif

i think they updating the page, when the page on again, meant the file is ready for download...

d^_^b

I think they're having lunch now biggrin.gif

I hope the page is going to be up again at night! mellow.gif

PS: Sorry, my english is so poor =(, 15 years old =S

Regards! cool.gif

d^_^b

Nice conclusion :P

Could it be that it is not available due to an overload of requests because half the world owning an Omnia II or pro is hitting F5 every second?

So the servers security system is shutting it down because it could conclude it is under attack...

I think they're having lunch now biggrin.gif

I hope the page is going to be up again at night! mellow.gif

PS: Sorry, my english is so poor =(, 15 years old =S

Regards! cool.gif

Think your English is good enough my friend. I never had trouble with it. Good luck with patience!

Think your English is good enough my friend. I never had trouble with it. Good luck with patience!

Hahahaha thanks Erikcas! smile.gif

Now, I know that the DEVs have to relax, becaus the new beta is out, but in what will start working after this!? In the WiFi problem!?

Another thing to all Dev... Have we a little posibility to get working the Bluethoot!? And the NAND!? I know I'm overtaking to much but I think all of us we are making these questions in our heads... biggrin.gif

Regards! tongue.gif

Now, I know that the DEVs have to relax, becaus the new beta is out, but in what will start working after this!? In the WiFi problem!?

Another thing to all Dev... Have we a little posibility to get working the Bluethoot!? And the NAND!? I know I'm overtaking to much but I think all of us we are making these questions in our heads... biggrin.gif

Regards! tongue.gif

Relax, my friend!! It will be out soon.

Regards! tongue.gif

No problem my English is far from perfect, but as long as we understand and respect eachother, it works, right?

About bluetooth and further development, see first post in the new Beta2 thread