[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.3.10 Build 28244

Guest Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

Build a new english lite rom with xip/sys ported from 28244 build.

German version same build here

ROM Details:

• WM6.5.3 Build 28244.5.3.10
  • removed sys: widgets, themes, skybox, skymarket, autoupdate, sample music, alarm sounds, entertainment, sqlcemobile, transcriber, windows live, welcome center
  • removed Samsung apps: all except camera, settings, xt9, dialer, sms-mms
  • added samsung app: GPRS Counter
  • added tools: UC_NET, xTask, PIMBackup, Regedit, BT- and Wifi Toggler, Advanced Config 3.3, Dotfred Task manager, Mortscript, Omnia2 Messaging Mgr,
  • added tweaks: pageppol value is 10 mb, new battery (with percentage) and net icons, AutoClose Patch 1.1, Fileexplorer Extension, HTC Sensor DLL, WM6.1 GPS Driver, Start Menu has 4 grids
  • registry changes: old settings enabled, Low Mem value, auto lock screen disabled, dialer skin disabled, rotation mapable to hardware key, in call recording, ring delay, smaller popup font size

- Common:
    • cabs of my thread could be installed
    • I have not cooked in some of my default tools, like cleanRAM, Opera or Google Maps, cause everyone could install the newest version himself, if he wants to, and so the space isn't used in the rom for those people, that don't want to install them or want to install them to storage card or my storage.
    • pagepool value: higher, than in my former roms to allow applications like s2u to work properly, low enough to give you the maximum amount of memory

- UC_NET:

With UC_NET you can automatically install all your favourite cabs silently and/or controlled.

Thx to Daskalos for finding this great XDA Dev Application

[*]Create XDA_UC folder on your storage card.

[*]Put your cabs (or .reg, .mscr, .cer files) in XDA_UC, if you want them installed silently

[*]Put your cabs in XDA_UC\manual, if you want to install them with normal dialogue

[*]Put your files in XDA_UC\Copy2Root, which should be copied to the root of your device

[*]Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC\Run

[*]Put your self-extracting archives in XDA_UC_Execute if UC_NET should go on while extracting

[*]In Start Menu\Programs\Utilities you can then start your customizing with the UC_NET shortcut. It will default to the folder Storage Card\XDA_UC, but you can choose other folders, too.

Free data memory is: about 290 MB

Free program memory is: about 85 MB with dialer skin disabled

Uploaded fixed version (Mirror) for issues with hardware keyboard

Benchmarks of the new kernel on different devices (HD2, Topaz) has shown it as very fast compared to 22047, 23144, 23145, 23146 or 21682. Look here for a sample on HD2

jensingenbleek is making a benchmark on B7610, too.

Some user reports:

ajeshm: Flashed with this ROM. Working flawlessly with Manila 2.5 Sense 2019 installed. With programs like HTC Phone Canvas, S2U2 loaded after 30 minutes 45mb Free RAM.

Edited by Thunder141

Flashed with this ROM. Working flawlessly with Manila 2.5 Sense 2019 installed. With programs like HTC Phone Canvas, S2U2 loaded after 30 minutes 45mb Free RAM.

Guest Thunder141

Thx for the report. If you like my rom, please give a rate to my thread :rolleyes:

Flashed with this ROM. Working flawlessly with Manila 2.5 Sense 2019 installed. With programs like HTC Phone Canvas, S2U2 loaded after 30 minutes 45mb Free RAM.

Guest JeroenFransen

I really don't understand it, but this one doesn't seem to work for me, either. It has terrible lag, and when in standby it doesn't wake up anymore.

Guest Thunder141

Do you consider to change your csc? To il4 version perhaps? I used german and english version for a day and can not reproduce it. My csc is il4, which has less battery drain, too, compared with the newer ik5, ik6 or jc2 csc's for me.

I really don't understand it, but this one doesn't seem to work for me, either. It has terrible lag, and when in standby it doesn't wake up anymore.
Edited by Thunder141

Guest JeroenFransen
Do you consider to change your csc? To il4 version perhaps? I used german and english version for a day and can not reproduce it. My csc is il4, which has less battery drain, too, compared with the newer ik5, ik6 or jc2 csc's for me.

I can try. Do you happen to have a link to download it?

Guest hiepsikhongmu

Please give me the link of manila sense 2.5.2019 (.cab file)

Guest Thunder141

Look for taskbar in themes section of xda. There are a couple of skins for the taskbar including the percentage. Some with WP7 style, too.

hi, what can i do when i want to make new battery (with percentage) like this rom

Guest stahulko
uploading fixed version for hardware keyboard issue

Hi Thunder.

How is it with ring delay in your rom? Is it fix?

I am interesting about it because I want to flash it.