unable to flash any rom

Guest Amritttt

Guest Amritttt

when i try to install these are the follwing errors:

enoms:set_perm_recursive 0 2000 0755 0755

Can't chown/mod /system/xbin error

cyanogenmod 6:after flashing rom and gapps i wont wont get gapps there will be no youtube no market no gmail&chat.

eViL's NXSense HD v.0.8:unable to flash i forgot the error

RoDrIgUeZsTyLe CM6 Final LimeMOD R5:flashes properly after a reboot i dont get that usuall green cyanogen boot screen, I dont know how now i get android writted in bold letters and its blinking and after that i get google setup wizard then soft and hard keys are not responsive and keyboard wont allow me to numbers neither dial pad works.

Kang-o-rama-1.0-b2:same as above

MicroMod v2.8.0 :flashes but does not boot.

LeoFroYo 2.0.0:working properly but its outdated

stock frg83 works

tried flashing with both recoveries amon's 1.7.0.1, 1.9 and clockwork mods recovery 2.5.1.0.i even did try installing from rom manager no luck

i even changed the radio and tried now its Korean OTA 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08.

i did wipe cache and cache sd ext everything properly

is there another way to install rom or what should i do to fix this error i m really frustrated now i dont know what to do please help thanks :o :rolleyes: :huh: :huh: :D :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just gotta say first, since you don't mention everything you've done I'm pretty sure you skipped the instructions provided with each of these ROMs :rolleyes:

Some comments below:

when i try to install these are the follwing errors:

enoms:set_perm_recursive 0 2000 0755 0755

Can't chown/mod /system/xbin error

cyanogenmod 6:after flashing rom and gapps i wont wont get gapps there will be no youtube no market no gmail&chat.

gapps were removed from the ROM as per Google's request, they must be installed separately (hence why every CM thread includes a link to the gapps, the ROM Manager application even offers you to install gapps when you select cyanogen)

See here for example: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/2326-cy...0-rc1-10272010/

Notice the "google addons" package?

eViL's NXSense HD v.0.8:unable to flash i forgot the error

Probably running out of space, as it requires at least a 512MB ext3 partition on your SD Card

REQUIREMENTS:

Recovery: Amon Ra's Carebear 1.9.0 Here or ClockworkMod

Partition: 512MB SD-EXT Minimum / 0 SWAP **Recommendation only

Patience

From: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=791151

RoDrIgUeZsTyLe CM6 Final LimeMOD R5:flashes properly after a reboot i dont get that usuall green cyanogen boot screen, I dont know how now i get android writted in bold letters and its blinking and after that i get google setup wizard then soft and hard keys are not responsive and keyboard wont allow me to numbers neither dial pad works.

Kang-o-rama-1.0-b2:same as above

MicroMod v2.8.0 :flashes but does not boot.

No clue about these other ROMs as I have never tried them, but I suspect it's more particularities of the ROMs that must be read through before flashing them so you know exactly what is required to run them/flash them properly. Not trying to be condescending, it's just what flashing ROMs entails, isn't always just a simple matter of flash-and-forget.

I hope this helps!

sns

Guest Amritttt
Just gotta say first, since you don't mention everything you've done I'm pretty sure you skipped the instructions provided with each of these ROMs :rolleyes:

Some comments below:

gapps were removed from the ROM as per Google's request, they must be installed separately (hence why every CM thread includes a link to the gapps, the ROM Manager application even offers you to install gapps when you select cyanogen)

See here for example: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/2326-cy...0-rc1-10272010/

Notice the "google addons" package?

Probably running out of space, as it requires at least a 512MB ext3 partition on your SD Card

From: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=791151

No clue about these other ROMs as I have never tried them, but I suspect it's more particularities of the ROMs that must be read through before flashing them so you know exactly what is required to run them/flash them properly. Not trying to be condescending, it's just what flashing ROMs entails, isn't always just a simple matter of flash-and-forget.

I hope this helps!

sns

yea bro i know cyanogenmod's rom and gapps need to be installed separately i did that. I have 1gb ext 3 partition on my sd card.RoDrIgUeZsTyLe CM6,Kang-o-rama-1.0-b2 these roms are based on cyanogen 6 rom and MicroMod v2.8.0 is a beautiful rom based on enomther's rom.