Official ZTE USB Drivers

Guest rjm2k

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leetalb
did you rename the folder of the unzipped driver?

I got the run time error with these chinese symbols in the folder name. after changing the folder name it worked for me.

That did the trick for me. Thanks!

Guest Freefall47
ZTE have posted drivers for the R750 which shares at least part of the same kernel as the Sanfrancisco so th USB drivers work for both!

I have tested these drivers on Windows XP and they also support dialup tethered internet sharing ;) No fastboot though.

Drivers

http://www.zte.com.cn/cn/products/mobile/s...390852017152.7z

NB you might have to move the installation exe to another folder without strange characters.

To use dialup, create a new internet connection using a modem, select the ZTE modem, put the number as *99# no password/userid etc and away you go. (guide http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=ca...QbPgLYD0PIdcHA)

Where exactly, and I mean EXACTLY, are the drivers on the link you posted. I have been ALL over that site and can't find any !

Guest Arr Too

They WERE exactly at the linked location as a direct download. ZTE's support pages seem to be down at the moment, so everything is 404-ing. There are modified drivers available elsewhere, including links on the Wiki.

Guest Green_Man

I got the run time error with these chinese symbols in the folder name. after changing the folder name it worked for me.

Sweet! Thank you mates. Thanks to you all I can install the drivers. The 1st time I didn't notice the chinese symbols.

Guest dmxpowa

well for first, driver worked for me then i flashed Pauls 2.2 froyo rom (r3) and since its not working. tried several ports but nothing, any ideas?

:SOLVED:

;ZTE Blade (new)

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_19D2&PID_1350&MI_00

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_19D2&PID_1350&MI_02

%SingleBootLoaderInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_D00D

just lurked around the device manager and found it had some (new) "updated" PID for some reason.

putting the above values to .inf will make the driverz work on win7 x64

Edited by dmxpowa

Guest ezablade
well for first, driver worked for me then i flashed Pauls 2.2 froyo rom (r3) and since its not working. tried several ports but nothing, any ideas?

:SOLVED:

;ZTE Blade (new)

%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_19D2&PID_1350&MI_00

%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_19D2&PID_1350&MI_02

%SingleBootLoaderInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_18D1&PID_D00D

just lurked around the device manager and found it had some (new) "updated" PID for some reason.

putting the above values to .inf will make the driverz work on win7 x64

Ddin't work for me, possibly as my laptop has an AMD processor... the inf file looks to have separate sections for x86 and AMD settings. Copying them made no difference.

Like you I had no problems with either 2.1 or 2.2 before this ROM, ZTE must have hacked the USB settings for the latest releases. :)

The I realised the folder didn't have the AMD64 files, so switched to another that did, updated the file, half way there now... two of the four found and installed.

So.. taking the lead from your post.. went into the various inf files in the AMD64 folder and replaced the instances of 1354 with 1350... other two devices installed!

So far, so good... ran an adb command, but, got a device not found error... whereas before all this messing around it at least started the daemon before failing... all that work, and I'm no better off than before!

:)

Guest dmxpowa
Ddin't work for me, possibly as my laptop has an AMD processor... the inf file looks to have separate sections for x86 and AMD settings. Copying them made no difference.

Like you I had no problems with either 2.1 or 2.2 before this ROM, ZTE must have hacked the USB settings for the latest releases. :)

The I realised the folder didn't have the AMD64 files, so switched to another that did, updated the file, half way there now... two of the four found and installed.

So.. taking the lead from your post.. went into the various inf files in the AMD64 folder and replaced the instances of 1354 with 1350... other two devices installed!

So far, so good... ran an adb command, but, got a device not found error... whereas before all this messing around it at least started the daemon before failing... all that work, and I'm no better off than before!

:)

i can upload a tutorial later today that will help you to make it work again.

Guest OSF-MKD

Can report apparently successful USB drivers install on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit with Orange San Francisco.

Step 1: Create a Windows system restore point, just in case anything does go wrong!

Step 2: Connecting the phone caused 3 out of 5 drivers to be found/installed and 2 not.

Windows%207%20Ultimate%20drivers%20-%203%20out%20of%205.jpg?psid=1

Step 3 : So disconnected phone and sought drivers

Step 4: Google'd this thread and downloaded the .7z file as referenced at the start, ie rjm2k's link to

Step 5: Used the freeware 7-Zip File Manager (I downloaded from cnet's download.com) to extract the 4 files from the .7z

ie from http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

Step 6: Ran the extracted ZTE_Android_USB_Driver_1.2066.1.3.exe and got successfully installed end message

Step 7: Reconnected by USB the Orange San Francisco and got the extra 2 drivers installed straight away

Windows%207%20Ultimate%2032%20after%20the%20ZTE%20driver%20install.jpg?psid=1

So thanks as ever guys for your help/expertise/prompts here :)

MKD

(Geez wish I could learn to spell Francisco properly)

Edited by OSF-MKD

Guest SteveNotts
Can report apparently successful USB drivers install on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit with Orange San Franscisco.

Step 1: Create a Windows system restore point, just in case anything does go wrong!

Step 2: Connecting the phone caused 3 out of 5 drivers to be found/installed and 2 not.

Windows%207%20Ultimate%20drivers%20-%203%20out%20of%205.jpg?psid=1

Step 3 : So disconnected phone and sought drivers

Step 4: Google'd this thread and downloaded the .7z file as referenced at the start, ie rjm2k's link to

Step 5: Used the freeware 7-Zip File Manager (I downloaded from cnet's download.com) to extract the 4 files from the .7z

ie from http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html

Step 6: Ran the extracted ZTE_Android_USB_Driver_1.2066.1.3.exe and got successfully installed end message

Step 7: Reconnected by USB the Orange San Fransisco and got the extra 2 drivers installed straight away

Windows%207%20Ultimate%2032%20after%20the%20ZTE%20driver%20install.jpg?psid=1

So thanks as ever guys for your help/expertise/prompts here :)

MKD

Im trying to debrand but having major problems getting PC to recognise phone.

I have downloaded the drivers etc and it installs them when the phone is on normally but I cannot access the phone it just says insert a disk

When I put it in the mode to install clockwork (green man) it doesnt recognise the device and I cannot update the drivers.

Please help

Steve

ok this maybe a stupid question but what are these drivers for?

i pluged my phone in as it should be out of the box and it mounts ok (2 hsusb things in device manager)

i installed clockwork with no problems

i can mount usb from clockwork (1 of the 2 hsusb devices disappears when connected like this)

i have not installed any drivers on my windows 7 64bit it has found every thing it needed its self (im still on the stock rom till i see one i like)

Edited by gmc007

Guest wellb_b

Hi, I have been trying all day to put a different rom on this phone. I have downloaded the link at the begining of this post. It seems to work fine. When holding the up volume and turning on the android is displayed but th device is no longer recognised. I am using Vista. I have downloaded the developers kit and the google usb driver package which seem to do nothing. Updating the driver and adding these files, driver not found. Device manager - Other Devices - !! Android !!

Please can somebody help find a driver for this THX

post-64693-1292537147_thumb.jpg

Are there any differences? So far it's working good for me so I don't think I need the new ones right?

If it aint broke, don't fix it. I suspect the new drivers are for new variations of their phones, eg china and japan

Unbelievable! Sorted!

I've installed the drivers (XP) but I don't have a modem. Do I have to do something to the phone to make it mount as a modem ?

read the first post again, particularly the second link in it, tells you how to set it up