[ROM][GER][ULTRA] WM 6.5.3 Build 21680.5.3.9 V1/V2.1

Guest Thunder141

Guest Freezy1982
have you checked, if in old wm 6.1 settings - connections - is set to auto ?

I don't find "Auto" under connections... wait, I will make some screenies - please check this post again in 15mins...

Here is a HowTo for "Installing Internet for MyMTVmobile & Eplus" :P But tell me where to find "AutoConnect"?

connections.jpg

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141
I don't find "Auto" under connections... wait, I will make some screenies - please check this post again in 15mins...

Here is a HowTo for "Installing Internet for MyMTVmobile & Eplus" :P But tell me where to find "AutoConnect"?

connections.jpg

i have two connections and therefore a third radio button with auto choice.

No idea, will check the rom myself

Guest greenonion

Hi,

i have the same problem and discused that with thunder by pms. My thought is that the problem is making these samsung settings, because any rom when it is hard reseted makes a question "New SIM card detected, do you want....". Right?

So could you try with other settings?

Guest Freezy1982
Hi,

i have the same problem and discused that with thunder by pms. My thought is that the problem is making these samsung settings, because any rom when it is hard reseted makes a question "New SIM card detected, do you want....". Right?

So could you try with other settings?

Yea you are right - I was asked by Samsung and "of course" I click OK (was much simplier) :P

I will try to flash once again - and click "no" and add the connection manually.. Maybe that's the cause

Can somebody else test it for a reference?

Guest Freezy1982
did you get asked for changed SIM? I wasn`t!!! Never.

I can exclude this option - The ROM before had no problems at all (BTW: the SIM is now 3 Weeks old...) And Telephone/SMS is OK.

Guest Freezy1982

Ok, I flashed once again and click "NO" for Samsung autoconfiguration of SIM... But... It configurates all and I couldn't connect to Internet per E-Plus. Wifi / ActiveSync is working :P

Do you have a suggestion, Thunder? Perhaps you can cook once again (a WM6.5 one)? ;)

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141

cane someone check if v1 connects to internet? Than I can compare what I left out from sys packages that could be reason for not connecting anymore.

Next week I will get ready with my wm 6.5 ultra lite

Ok, I flashed once again and click "NO" for Samsung autoconfiguration of SIM... But... It configurates all and I couldn't connect to Internet per E-Plus. Wifi / ActiveSync is working :P

Do you have a suggestion, Thunder? Perhaps you can cook once again (a WM6.5 one)? ;)

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest Freezy1982
cane someone check if v1 connects to internet? Than I can compare what I left out from sys packages that could be reason for not connecting anymore.

Next week I will get ready with my wm 6.5 ultra lite

I checked it - All is fine with v1! I'm online (without any Problems)...

Juhuu! Freu mich schon auf's 6.5 testen!

Guest Thunder141

ok, will do two things. Check what could be different from v1 concerning sys packages. And will make the promised 6.5.0 build.

Perhaps anyone knows what sys packages are respnsible for gprs connections. I wrote in my descriptions, which sys packages I removed in v1 and v2.

I checked it - All is fine with v1! I'm online (without any Problems)...

Juhuu! Freu mich schon auf's 6.5 testen!

Guest Freezy1982
ok, will do two things. Check what could be different from v1 concerning sys packages. And will make the promised 6.5.0 build.

Perhaps anyone knows what sys packages are respnsible for gprs connections. I wrote in my descriptions, which sys packages I removed in v1 and v2.

hmm... Maybe daskalos or GNick could help?

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest cappuccina

ok, I just flashed the fixed Version and can confirm that Dataconnection is working again.

If everything else is the same than it should be as great as the other ROM. Really big thanks for a great work. ;)

Guest Freezy1982
ok, I just flashed the fixed Version and can confirm that Dataconnection is working again.

If everything else is the same than it should be as great as the other ROM. Really big thanks for a great work. ;)

... nothing to add... but to repeat:

THANK YOU!!!

Guest Thunder141

that's fine. Thx to GNick for his suggestion that it was wwan, that should not be removed.