[ROM][GER][ULTRA] WM 6.5.3 Build 21680.5.3.9 V1/V2.1

Guest Thunder141

Guest cappuccina

Yes Thanks that would be nice.

But weird...I use CHomeEdtor, too. I disabled all SPlugIns and enabled Music, Pictures, Clock and Calender, so nothing special. All I installed new is Notifications and DJCedrics HD2Blue Titanium. It works I can tell, but its not comparable with a cooked in Version, of course, And you have issues with uninstallation etc. Thats true :P

Guest Freezy1982
Yes Thanks that would be nice.

But weird...I use CHomeEdtor, too. I disabled all SPlugIns and enabled Music, Pictures, Clock and Calender, so nothing special. All I installed new is Notifications and DJCedrics HD2Blue Titanium. It works I can tell, but its not comparable with a cooked in Version, of course, And you have issues with uninstallation etc. Thats true :P

Hmm strange! I think I have to flash this evening once again.. Perhaps there went something wrong with the first install... All (I've tested 2 other Titanium.cabs) other are not working as well... Seem to be my fault.

I will give a report...

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141

Yo and translating titanium is mostly changing registry entries and adapting Titanium***.cpr files for desired resolution

And you're right. If Titanium is not left out, it would not be so lite. But as I said, I can make a rom with titanium cooked in, but no special theme, cause then its not to use for everyone

:D Thanks for pointing it out. Haven't noticed this App before. Don't like WP7 that much, but this looks nice. Just saw a video on YouTube. Will give it a try.

Honestly I don't think I will manage to make a cab or anything like that :P But I found a .cab in i8000 Forum from a je1 ROM. And it works somehow.

Its in english of course but thats not a big deal. For playing around with themes etc. it would be nice to have it cooked in the Rom though, but then it would not be an real ultra lite rom. Right?:D Its up to you, maybe just plain Titanium without customization. But don't bother my request :D nevermind....

Will try different themes and Apps for now! :lol:

Guest Freezy1982
Yo and translating titanium is mostly changing registry entries and adapting Titanium***.cpr files for desired resolution

And you're right. If Titanium is not left out, it would not be so lite. But as I said, I can make a rom with titanium cooked in, but no special theme, cause then its not to use for everyone

Ok, if I would make a wishlist for an semiUltraLite:

Basic: This UltraLite

- add: Titanium (Standard)

- remove samsung app: xt9

- remove tools: pim backup, regedit, advanced config 3.3, dotfred task manager, xtask

- RegEdits as you did...

That would be a good Basic (for me) :P

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141
Ok, if I would make a wishlist for an semiUltraLite:

Basic: This UltraLite

- add: Titanium (Standard)

- remove samsung app: xt9

- remove tools: pim backup, regedit, advanced config 3.3, dotfred task manager, xtask

- RegEdits as you did...

That would be a good Basic (for me) :P

will build but leave xt9 and dialer in rom

Guest Freezy1982
will build but leave xt9 and dialer in rom

Fääääd! Bin der erste der's testen wird! Danke dir für die Mühe!

Great! I will be one of the first to test it! Thank you for your effort!

Guest Thunder141
Fääääd! Bin der erste der's testen wird! Danke dir für die Mühe!

Great! I will be one of the first to test it! Thank you for your effort!

upload started

Guest cappuccina

ohh THANKS

This sounds like a promising ROM. Good you left the dialer and Xt9. I don't use xt9 that much, but the dialer I'm using again. It just looks nicer to me :P

Waiting for it! :D

Guest Thunder141
ohh THANKS

This sounds like a promising ROM. Good you left the dialer and Xt9. I don't use xt9 that much, but the dialer I'm using again. It just looks nicer to me :P

Waiting for it! :D

There is some time left to go. I'm on business travel and my internet connection is very slow. Upload has been broken three times until now. But rom will come. Hopefully today.

Guest Freezy1982
There is some time left to go. I'm on business travel and my internet connection is very slow. Upload has been broken three times until now. But rom will come. Hopefully today.

Wow! That is fast! Very nice, then I can test it, if I came home this afternoon (if it's available then) and after this I will give you a short report!

BTW: Do you (or someone else) have a fix for enabling StandardKeyboard instead of xt9? (I'm sorry, but it's the worst Keyboard I was forced by Samsung to use :D )

- A RegEntry would be enough - for the Rest, there is MortScript :P

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141
Wow! That is fast! Very nice, then I can test it, if I came home this afternoon (if it's available then) and after this I will give you a short report!

BTW: Do you (or someone else) have a fix for enabling StandardKeyboard instead of xt9? (I'm sorry, but it's the worst Keyboard I was forced by Samsung to use :D )

- A RegEntry would be enough - for the Rest, there is MortScript :P

long press on xt9 in the middle of bottom screen and you can choose between installed input methods

Guest Freezy1982
long press on xt9 in the middle of bottom screen and you can choose between installed input methods

:D :D :D

Yeah man you are right... I'm sorry, my question wasn't detailed enough :P I will try it once again:

How can I diable xt9 FOREVER (even after a softreset) - So WMStandardKeyboard will be Standard - For now after a softreset xt9 is back...

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141

i will make a v2.2 build without xt9. But cause of some trouble in my business it can be next week or so

:D :D :D

Yeah man you are right... I'm sorry, my question wasn't detailed enough :P I will try it once again:

How can I diable xt9 FOREVER (even after a softreset) - So WMStandardKeyboard will be Standard - For now after a softreset xt9 is back...

Guest Freezy1982
i will make a v2.2 build without xt9. But cause of some trouble in my business it can be next week or so

I will search for a Fix until then - perhaps you don't need to cook once again :P

But now: downloading&flashing&testing :D

Guest Freezy1982

Hey Thunder,

First: V2 is awesome! MY ROM! I like it very much! No bugs detected yet! And now I would call it UltraLight... (but I miss the SamsungDialer... as you told???)

Now I will start to install my apps and test it a bit deeper... :P

Second: No need to cook a new Version without xt9 - I found a Fix for it, very simple:

Solution:

Use RegEdit and goto:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sip\

DefaultIm={615623e0-a400-11d1-8910-0000f81ea21f} => (Windows Keyboard)

Softreset after 1 min

Here are some other Keys for other Keyboards - but be careful: The Keyboard have to be installed, otherwise your device never will boot!!! => Hardreset!

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Keyboard

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Keypad

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Phonepad

{615623e0-a400-11d1-8910-0000f81ea21f} => Windows Keyboard

{7D51A54F-14D0-4eda-AC8D-0AE175C344E8} => Swype

{A070BE16-AD56-11d3-BC77-00C06C512035} => Resco Keyboard

THX for your ROM! (BTW: Is there a way to thank you with a small donation?)

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest Thunder141

thx for that. Dialer skin is disabled by registry per default.

I do not want any donation. You can give a rating to me and/or my thread. I do my work for the community and of course: For myself :D

Hey Thunder,

First: V2 is awesome! MY ROM! I like it very much! No bugs detected yet! And now I would call it UltraLight... (but I miss the SamsungDialer... as you told???)

Now I will start to install my apps and test it a bit deeper... :P

Second: No need to cook a new Version without xt9 - I found a Fix for it, very simple:

Solution:

Use RegEdit and goto:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sip\

DefaultIm={615623e0-a400-11d1-8910-0000f81ea21f} => (Windows Keyboard)

Softreset after 1 min

Here are some other Keys for other Keyboards - but be careful: The Keyboard have to be installed, otherwise your device never will boot!!! => Hardreset!

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0946-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Keyboard

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0A46-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Keypad

{CE1763BB-8E63-4549-0646-BE242E3FE78C} => Samsung Phonepad

{615623e0-a400-11d1-8910-0000f81ea21f} => Windows Keyboard

{7D51A54F-14D0-4eda-AC8D-0AE175C344E8} => Swype

{A070BE16-AD56-11d3-BC77-00C06C512035} => Resco Keyboard

THX for your ROM! (BTW: Is there a way to thank you with a small donation?)

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Freezy1982
thx for that. Dialer skin is disabled by registry per default.

Can you share the location of this RegEntry? Then I can integrate it to my MortScript (here) And perhaps I would like to reenable it for testing the CallInSpeed... Should be increased wit Samsung Dialer as I heard...

I do not want any donation. You can give a rating to me and/or my thread. I do my work for the community and of course: For myself :P

Respect! Admirable attitude :D (@All: Keep this in Mind :D )

Guest Freezy1982

I'm sorry for spamming so much, but I think it's time for another Question: :P

First, as I said - Great ROM!

But I have a Question: I cannot connect to the Mobile Internet... All settings are correct! Even if I let SamsungSettings do the job I cannot connect... Why?

Can somebody check this for me?

BTW: I'm using MyMTVmobile from eplus - Buta testing with other providers would be useful, too!

THX!

Edited by Freezy1982

Guest cappuccina

hmm. i tried connecting via Internet Explorer and it said could not connect either.

But when I tried "Internet Freigabe" it was connecting with Eplus Internet gprs (I'm using BASE) But when I checked in the Samsung Connection Manager (Verbindungsmanager) It said all Dataconnections disabled! So I have no idea if I was reallly connected or not. But the Icon said I was. But I think it wasn't.:P

Guest Freezy1982
hmm. i tried connecting via Internet Explorer and it said could not connect either.

But when I tried "Internet Freigabe" it was connecting with Eplus Internet gprs (I'm using BASE) But when I checked in the Samsung Connection Manager (Verbindungsmanager) It said all Dataconnections disabled! So I have no idea if I was reallly connected or not. But the Icon said I was. But I think it wasn't.:D

Right! The same for me!!! As you told! Samsung = disabled / Icon in Taskbar = enabled but no connection...

Thunder!!!! Help!!! :P

Guest Thunder141

have you checked, if in old wm 6.1 settings - connections - is set to auto ?

Right! The same for me!!! As you told! Samsung = disabled / Icon in Taskbar = enabled but no connection...

Thunder!!!! Help!!! :P

Guest Thunder141

;--Samsung Dialer Skin

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Phone\Skin]

"Enabled"=dword:00000000

Can you share the location of this RegEntry? Then I can integrate it to my MortScript (here) And perhaps I would like to reenable it for testing the CallInSpeed... Should be increased wit Samsung Dialer as I heard...

Respect! Admirable attitude :D (@All: Keep this in Mind :P )