PC Sync for San Francisco

Guest PrakashDavid

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dipsomaniac
Does anyone know how I can transfer my music and pics from my pc to the San Francisco?

connect phone to pc via usb > mount when prompted > view files > drag and drop to sdcard

you may need to create a folder called 'music' on sdcard if you haven't got one to store music. can't remember what the folder for pictures is called but if you take a photo using phone before connecting to pc you can see which folder on sdcard it is saved to.

• 2 weeks later...
connect phone to pc via usb > mount when prompted > view files > drag and drop to sdcard

you may need to create a folder called 'music' on sdcard if you haven't got one to store music. can't remember what the folder for pictures is called but if you take a photo using phone before connecting to pc you can see which folder on sdcard it is saved to.

should I be worried that no prompt appears for mounting my blade when usb is connected?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goonerzak
Does anyone know how I can transfer my music and pics from my pc to the San Francisco?

I use dropbox, check it out.

I think an app called DoubleTwist has some kind of PC/Android media sync features as well.

Edited by goonerzak

Guest mrliamMC
I use dropbox, check it out.

I think an app called DoubleTwist has some kind of PC/Android media sync features as well.

Hi guys I just took hold of my new san fransisco/Blade today from orange. ;)

I have managed to unlock it from the network being in Ireland ;) and I still have to debrand the phone! :(

The problem is that when I connect the phone via USB the PC (Vista basic) finds new hardware but can't find a driver. the phone askes me to mount and I accept but there is no communication between phone and PC. ;)

Any ideas Please!! There was no CD ROM with the phone nor is there one listed in the contents of the box.

I'm lost guys please help

Guest goonerzak
Hi guys I just took hold of my new san fransisco/Blade today from orange. :angry:

I have managed to unlock it from the network being in Ireland :o and I still have to debrand the phone! :unsure:

The problem is that when I connect the phone via USB the PC (Vista basic) finds new hardware but can't find a driver. the phone askes me to mount and I accept but there is no communication between phone and PC. B)

Any ideas Please!! There was no CD ROM with the phone nor is there one listed in the contents of the box.

I'm lost guys please help

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...te-usb-drivers/

Extract them to your desktop, rename the folder (some characters in the current name cause conflict with some Windows versions), run the .reg file and accept, and then run the .exe. . .