Dual core,4.5" screen Samsung phone leaked

Guest squirreleater

Guest squirreleater

Try to keep at the back!

No sooner had the stories and rumours about the Nexus S started to be substantiated yesterday , than another phone pops up that to be honest, looks more like the sort of specification you'd expect for the Nexus 2/S.

I have no idea if this is 'just' another phone that's been leaked or if it is the real follow up to the Nexus one? The story goes that Samsung were all set to release/announce the Nexus S yesterday (11th) but the 'hardware issues' (Reported by Techcrunch ) that had delayed the launch actually may have turned out to be something more serious, that is, the hardware simply wasn't high enough specification and that a dual core Cpu (among other things) was required to compete with the next generation of phones due early next year.

So, who knows what is right at the moment, the Nexus S that I reported yesterday may well be real and appear soon, possibly as a Nexus phone or maybe as another Samsung Galaxy series phone? Similarly the phone reported here may well be the Nexus S or it could be the next generation of Samsungs Galaxy line of phones.

If true, at least Samsung and Google do seem to have taken on board the general opinion that the Nexus S was not really high enough specification and that they have (hopefully) gone back to the drawing board to produce a phone that is worthy of the Nexus name.

Below is the screen grab from Engadget.

Source: Engadget

They add on their site the image of the phone is probably not the actual phone in question.

12-Nov-2010_samsung-flagship-deck-2-sm-2.jpg

Guest El Nino9

now that's what i'm talking about :rolleyes: better specs!

there was not much difference between the original nexus one and the other nexus 's' they should have 8gb built in ram and crazy amount of rom too. i wouldn't hesitate to part with my money for a good spec'd phone, but would think a few times before the other one mentioned.

now that's what i'm talking about B) better specs!

there was not much difference between the original nexus one and the other nexus 's' they should have 8gb built in ram and crazy amount of rom too. i wouldn't hesitate to part with my money for a good spec'd phone, but would think a few times before the other one mentioned.

8GB of RAM? Really? Not for a couple of years yet, I reckon. Not required and the additional power drain would be pointless.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.