[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest southpaw1
superb fix of streaming sound Fib, for the first time ever sound and video are syncing on tvcatchup!!!!!! soooo pleeaasssed

How are you viewing tvcatchup mate. When I navigate thru browser its insisting I have flash player. Takes me to market but can't find it.any pointers appreciated. Cheers

Guest StevenHarperUK
How are you viewing tvcatchup mate. When I navigate thru browser its insisting I have flash player. Takes me to market but can't find it.any pointers appreciated. Cheers

m.tvcatchup.com

Guest StevenHarperUK
ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLE

ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=0

They are not in the file.

This rom only lets me have gprs, says under mobile network type, exact same apn as i had before on all other roms and i got 3g+.

The 2 setting are from the gforums 2.2 build.props file.

Try adding them : Maybe it defaults to On

Guest AndyHibberd
Has anyone been able to install the Flash player with this, and if so how ? :rolleyes:

Read the whole thread.

(The Blade processor not currently supported.)

This ROM is awesome, so close to perfection! I managed to recover most of my bits using Titanium, shame I can't have as many apps! (Froyo app2sd is not as good as the hack we had running on r4 with the ext partition).

The browser on 2.2 is SERIOUSLY improved. I can't imagine a 3rd party one topping this now.

Thanks Fibble!

Andy

Guest livingdead

Installation went fine, but now every 5 seconds I'm getting a popup that says "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. PLease try again".

I click Force close, but then it comes up again after 5secs!! Anyone else getting this? If not, what can I do to rectify this issue?

Guest meinnit

Nice one fib! For those that don't know fibblesan created an excellent 2.1 ROM for the Pulse (when numerous networks failed) and provided great support for it. You're in safe hands :rolleyes:

Guest wunderlicious

I am experiencing the bug which was described somewhere in this thread. The touchscreen becam useless after being locked a while. Only way to get it back working is to reinsert the battery and do a hard shutdown/boot.

Any ideas?

Guest AndyHibberd
Installation went fine, but now every 5 seconds I'm getting a popup that says "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. PLease try again".

I click Force close, but then it comes up again after 5secs!! Anyone else getting this? If not, what can I do to rectify this issue?

I had this when I tried to recover everything from Titanium (inc system). Is this what you are doing? I had to reinstall then cherry pick only apps+data from my backup set.

Guest livingdead
I had this when I tried to recover everything from Titanium (inc system). Is this what you are doing? I had to reinstall then cherry pick only apps+data from my backup set.

lol no i have not even gotten to that step yet! after flashing with clockworkmod, i rebooted the phone and already those popups start appearing. weird indeed. should i try reinstalling the froyo?

Guest DannyDirect

Great work on the ROM, however I'm having a hard time trying to download it.

I've tried on two different connection and each download attempt abruptly ends somewhere between 1 and 3 MB which obviously leaves the ZIP corrupt.

Could you please upload to a more reliable host?

Cheers, Danny.

Got something of a problem ...

I added a few too many apps to the ROM (which otherwise was fantastic, thanks!) and what happens when I boot the phone is I'm stuck at the initial setup-screen with repeated error messages that TouchPal, Calendar and gapps have all crashed. No way of getting anywhere there. So what I'm really asking is how do I get access to the phone by adb without using normal boot mode (i.e. using Recovery Boot Mode or something like that)?

I guess my only other option is putting in another SD-card with a working ROM .zip on it ...

Edit: Just found it. Somehow missed the USB mount option ... :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

Guest x.balli.x

for those who are having trouble with A2SD.....u can download the app 'Move2sd' from market, this will let you install all the apps/games on SD, even if they don't support it, am using it and i can transfer all of my apps to sd now.....and you don't need ext2/3 parition for it

Move2SD froyo

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest livingdead
Reinstall but remember to wipe cache and data when in clockwork BEFORE installing Fro!

problem solved. just had to reinstall.

now next problem is google signing in.....zzz

Guest dragon2611
Does coarse location work in this 2.2 rom?

I believe so, maps got my location within a 1KM radius with wi-fi and gps off although google.com did have my location as unknown.

Guest AndyHibberd
for those who are having trouble with A2SD.....u can download the app 'Move2sd' from market, this will let you install all the apps/games on SD, even if they don't support it, am using it and i can transfer all of my apps to sd now.....and you don't need ext2/3 parition for it

Move2SD froyo

Hero! Although some still don't wanna move it's close enough.

Must also mention that the game play is now incredible. Guns n glory doesn't lag at all and reckless racing looks incredible! You wouldn't believe that just an os update could do so much!

Guest dragon2611

Move2SD froyo

I used Titanium backup to move some of my apps to the SD card.

Guest lankyfatrick
I am on a mac, and I find that whenever I delete any of the system apps and recompress the zip that it will not install. It begins the instalation and then suddenly stops, without even showing an error message. (Installing in recovery).

I find I am only able to install the download as is.

Any advice?

Can anyone shed any light please?

Edited by lankyfatrick

Guest dragon2611
Also, on the stock version I installed the titanium backup cannot parse any of the apps I am trying to restore.

Can anyone shed any light please!

Make sure you have rooted the device (Titanium backup needs root to work)

Press the "problems ?" button

Then let it download it's own version of busybox

It should work after that.

Edited by dragon2611

Guest lankyfatrick
I am also having same problem with titanium backup, and AGPS is also not working.

I fixed this problem by going into 'Manage applications' and then wiping the data in Titanium Backup.

It will now open properly, however it will not restore anything until you click on 'problems' on the opening menu where you will download busybox and it will work as normal.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: Thanks dragon, saw your reply just after I found a fix!

Edited by lankyfatrick

Guest landworby

Hungarian T-Mobile:

Maybe TFT Screen and 256 MB RAM:S s***!

This ROM is not working.

rooted 2.1->power off->recovery mode->install 2.2->reboot->reboot to stop(green android member)

Why?