[ROM][OLED+TFT] FLB-Froyo G2 for ZTE Blade

Guest Simon O

Guest nedmundo1
I did a google contact sync and now I've got three of everything ion my contacts!!

And I cant find any option to delete all the contacts at once, I don't want to delete 500 contacts individualy....

Not sure how this happened and it really shouldn't, there must be some problem with the contact apps...

My daughter had this issue. If you press menu under contacts, you can set it to just display the phone contacts.

Guest Flammie
I did a google contact sync and now I've got three of everything ion my contacts!!

And I cant find any option to delete all the contacts at once, I don't want to delete 500 contacts individualy....

Not sure how this happened and it really shouldn't, there must be some problem with the contact apps...

To delete all contacts, go to contacts, press menu and select "delete". Choose if you want to delete from phone or SIM, then press menu and "Select All", and confirm.

You successfully deleted all your contacts and can now re-sync to add clean contacts.

Caller ID is not so hard to fix...

i tried to read the instructions starting from post 1566, but i really don't have a clue of what to do. i am a new android user, so i don't know how to use adb/sqlite3 and all the other stuff you talk about so easily. if there were a guide step by step i would have no problems following it ;)

I am about to take the plunge and move from MCR a3 to one of the newer ROMs (probably this one) but I have a quick question:

Does this ROM include the ability to enter the SIM unlock PIN (4 numerics) at startup?

yes.

i tried to read the instructions starting from post 1566, but i really don't have a clue of what to do. i am a new android user, so i don't know how to use adb/sqlite3 and all the other stuff you talk about so easily. if there were a guide step by step i would have no problems following it :D

I agree with this, a guide or even just a simple patch to be flashed with Clockwork would be great. Itd be nice to have a fix before the next major release.

Guest dadashi
To delete all contacts, go to contacts, press menu and select "delete". Choose if you want to delete from phone or SIM, then press menu and "Select All", and confirm.

You successfully deleted all your contacts and can now re-sync to add clean contacts.

for some reason the delete option is missing in my contacts menu...!?

Thanks again for the ROM.

So far, I have the following issues:

1. When I receive a call, I only get the phone number not the name.

2. When the phone comes out of sleep, the WiFi needs to be "kick started", I am using the Blade WiFi fix from the marketplace, this works fine for me.

3. It does seem to drain battery life rather fast, but need more time to fully test this.

For me, only the first item is a problem, the others I can deal with easily, is there any chance of a "hot fix" for that problem?

Thanks again for the ROM.

udoh :D

Guest domenico lamberti

great stable ROM Fibblesan but how comes im only getting in the region of 400-450 when i do quadrant tests , when with R3 i was getting in the 900-1000 territory , other than this miniature gripe this phone is aewsome

Guest Fou-lu
great stable ROM Fibblesan but how comes im only getting in the region of 400-450 when i do quadrant tests , when with R3 i was getting in the 900-1000 territory , other than this miniature gripe this phone is aewsome
honestly,

dont always trust quadrant, some guy was getting 1900 with the samsung galaxy S on 2.1, then he update to the 2.3 port, which was WAY more faster and got 1000 instead. :D

honestly,

dont always trust quadrant, some guy was getting 1900 with the samsung galaxy S on 2.1, then he update to the 2.3 port, which was WAY more faster and got 1000 instead. :P

I dont like quadrant for 2 main reasons:

Reason 1: The 800-1100 scores on the SanFran were due to a bug in Sragefright DOUBLING THE SCORE!... domenico lamberti.... I hope youre listening :D

Reason 2: They mean s*** all really, when I test how fast a ROM is I use it, and decide for myself. I've found that higher quadrant scores don't always reflect how smooth or stable I find a ROM, surely it makes more sense to just use the ROM?

SORRY I'm not having a go, especially not at you, it was just the last message on this little conversation to reply to B)

Guest Flammie

My bad. I had to revert to 2.1 because of caller ID bug, so I was assuming you could do this the same way.

Not being able to delete contacts is odd though...

Sorry, that's not helping much. :D

Guest Tripov

If you've got a Windows PC try install to MyPhoneExplorer. You can manage all your contacts there and then just sync to the phone.

Guest aser28

Everything fine except battery consumption very high on this one on 5a it was perfect I think there is another dialler problem. Is there any fix for that?

Guest Tripov
Everything fine except battery consumption very high on this one on 5a it was perfect I think there is another dialler problem. Is there any fix for that?

Have you tried doing what is said in the battery recalibration thread? I've done it and now I don't have those symptoms:

Link to thread

Guest gusthy

I have never seen a ROM with such a low battery consumption, so I guess, you didn't flash it with full battery, so calibrate it.

Really? I think this is the lowest battery consumption I've ever had out of my San Fran - better than the stock ROM and that *other* Froyo ROM.

It's the fastest, too. I'm very pleased. Thank you very much, Flib!

Edited by phlum

Guest mario999

Grrr.... just be aware the ROM on the first page may be borked. Tried to flash and didnt work. Checked the MD5 and didnt match. Now trying the Rapidshare mirror but its really slowwwwwww.

Grrr.... just be aware the ROM on the first page may be borked. Tried to flash and didnt work. Checked the MD5 and didnt match. Now trying the Rapidshare mirror but its really slowwwwwww.

It worked fine with me. Though it may be a huge inconvenience, try redownloading it.