GAMES

Guest flopyro

Has anybody tried Nova yet? I installed it today but once the game starts the screen is blank. The music is working and when I press the screen I can hear the game reacting, but I can't see anything.

Guest tabor56

I recommend City Jump, its a really addictive game. I find myself playing it more than angry birds. due to it running crap since update.

They are bringing out a lower res version of angry birds though for lower end devices.

Guest StevenHarperUK
Guest bugeyes
I can't get NFS Shift installed, I get a low memory message even though I have free memory and apps2sd as well.

I'd like to find RISK for the Android, if any one can point me in the right direction...

er you missed the second post! Age of conquest......risk type game

I can't get NFS Shift installed, I get a low memory message even though I have free memory and apps2sd as well.

I'd like to find RISK for the Android, if any one can point me in the right direction...

if u install nfs after u wipe out ur memory it works fine

Guest dadashi
if u install nfs after u wipe out ur memory it works fine

OK, I did that using quick info, memory usage 27% (114MB) but still won't install..

"NFS Shift could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again"

OK, I did that using quick info, memory usage 27% (114MB) but still won't install..

"NFS Shift could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again"

Count me in with the same problem. I also get really bad lag with Angry birds and a few other games. Is this normal for the San Fran? They'll start off fine and then after a few levels or minutes of playing they go horribly slow. Running on the 2.1 Modaco cutom rom for reference, with A2SD working.

Edited by bigisy

Count me in with the same problem. I also get really bad lag with Angry birds and a few other games. Is this normal for the San Fran? They'll start off fine and then after a few levels or minutes of playing they go horribly slow. Running on the 2.1 Modaco cutom rom for reference, with A2SD working.

Are they games with ads? The ads can really kill it, though I'm not sure why. Easiest way to stop that happening is to turn off data.

Guest Sir Digby
just got SNESoid.

Quite dissapointed that games dont play well or sound good in landscape mode.

However, potrait mode the games play quite well but this mode makes it quite difficult to play games, + screen is very tiny!!

Try changing the scaling mode? I've not used SNESoid but for GameBoid I had to set the scaling to simply 2xOriginal for it to run well in landscape.

Are they games with ads? The ads can really kill it, though I'm not sure why. Easiest way to stop that happening is to turn off data.

I have data switched off. And there's no ads anyway. Strange.

Guest ballist1x

So has anyone come up with online multiplayer delayed turn action monopoly yet?

that would be awesome.. say a 20min turn timer, otherwise it throws for you. 4 way monopoly. that would keep me well entertained at work.

Guest malooga

Has anybody mentioned Dungeon Hunter? Fantastic rpg/action game. I've only tried it on my Desire but it should work on the Blade, i may have a bash but it has to download 234MB of files after installation which is putting me off trying.

Guest tiggerlator
Has anybody mentioned Dungeon Hunter? Fantastic rpg/action game. I've only tried it on my Desire but it should work on the Blade, i may have a bash but it has to download 234MB of files after installation which is putting me off trying.

Just copy the 234mb folder to the san frans sd card in the same location as on the desire, the game will see it and you wont have to dl it.

Guest malooga
Just copy the 234mb folder to the san frans sd card in the same location as on the desire, the game will see it and you wont have to dl it.

Good thinking Sherlock B)

Thanks for that.