Omnia B7610 Official WM 6.5 ROM for India ????

Guest Pramit

Hi Guys

I have purchased B7610 on 5th July10 in Mumbai,India and from the same day I am searching for the Official Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional update from Samsung. I had bought this phone only because the box packaging had mentioned that it is "Updateable to WM 6.5" . If anyone here from India have updated it to 6.5official from any of the service centre do reply.

If any link over the modaco's forum site i have forgotten to see or any other link which could provide me the official 6.5rom for the following PDA/CSC/PHONE versions repectively B7610DDIJ3/B7610INUIJ3/B7610XXIJ4 also please reply guys. Totally bored using slower wm6.1 over powerfull 800mHz proccessor. Help ! (sorry for bad english)

Guest Sumit Bhardwaj
well a lot of people says wm6.5 is slower than 6.1,however if u search for the official je2 rom,if i remember well it should be for india

edit:here u are

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...610-newest-rom/

But that ROM will give him very less phone memory in comparison to JC2 with negligible differences. So better he should go with JC2 if he want to go with official roms. He can just flash eboot.eb0 and the MST file. CSC works just fine after deleting a few files from \Windows folder.

OR the other possibility is to use a custom ROM. I also have posted few full roms. Out of my roms, i will recommend my 6.5.x 23145 ROM along with its CSC and eboot of jc2 or je2. For lite roms, Daskalos is the boss.

Edited by Sumit Bhardwaj

• 3 weeks later...

needed

pdaB7610DDIJ3

cscB7610INUIJ3

phoneB7610XXIJ4

versioned

rom of wm6.1 for backup n warranty purpose ? unable to find it so ..... thank you for last few quick responses :)

Guest sakisds
needed

pdaB7610DDIJ3

cscB7610INUIJ3

phoneB7610XXIJ4

versioned

rom of wm6.1 for backup n warranty purpose ? unable to find it so ..... thank you for last few quick responses :)

Any official ROM is OK for warranty. You don't need the exact version you had when you bought the phone(and that's good, since branded CSCs are hard to find).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dhawal3320
should I require then Indian official 6.1 rom or any other country rom will do ?

better to go with FULL INDIAN ROM B7610XXIJ4

but if you had flashed only nb0 part only then you can use an other official rom