[ROM] ZTE Blade Stock ROMs

Guest Sebastian404

The build number in my phone is OCH_P729BV1.0.0B01 bought in CH. I need to do a series of things.... But being a NOOB to Android world from the iPhone, I am finding it difficult to understand and proceed...

I have rooted and also installed the ClockWorkMod - ROM Manager.

Now, I need to -

1. De - Orange the phone
  2. Either leave it with clean OS or put a 2.2
  3. To de - orange what do I need to do - Which code / sw should I use, what would be steps to follow..
  4. Again similar for putting 2.2 or a clean OS
  5. I know what partitions are in a standard term, but how do I do that on the phone
  6. Doing what of the above will erase - contacts in the address book and apps that I have installed

The phone comes with the standard 2GB microSD. If I upgrade to a higher capacity, can the contents of the older SD card be copied over to the new one and will such a thing work on the phone?

My OS is windows, and I would appreciate if in addition to responding to the above if some one could give me step-by-step action or guide to perform the above steps, it would be highly appreciative..

Guest awesomo92

YESSS! libero softbank 003Z rom is here. One of you finnish saunalahti guys download it so that we can see if it works on the saunalahti blade with no problems on it.

Guest pkaatranen
YESSS! libero softbank 003Z rom is here. One of you finnish saunalahti guys download it so that we can see if it works on the saunalahti blade with no problems on it.

I saw on a different post that YOU have a finnish Saunalahti blade so why not do it yourself? :(

(I'm still waiting for mine)

Edited by pkaatranen

Thanks for that, I've added it to the collection :(

Is the Device called ZTE Blade in Poland?

Damn, Toldo was faster ;)

I'd also add to his credit, that he also made a ready-to-flash update package for CWM already with that dump ;)

As for the question - yes, it's called ZTE Blade.

Edited by k0nrad

Guest awesomo92
I saw on a different post that YOU have a finnish Saunalahti blade so why not do it yourself? :(

(I'm still waiting for mine)

I dont want to screw around with the factory settings on mine just yet. These other saunalahti blade owners who have been testing out other roms, can test it out and tell me what it is like. I am waiting for the official upgrade unless one of these other things works with no problems

Guest Ace Faith

Hi guys!

I have a Swedish Comviq ZTE Blade. I'd be glad to give a stock rom if I can have the following cleared out for me:

1: Clear enough instructions are in the .zip file, right?

2: Is a root required, or do I need to unroot my device?

3: Are the stakes for a brick high?

4: Uploading to MediaFire seems okay? And this ROM dump won't dump any of my personal info/preferences/files/anything generated by myself?

5: The device has been unlocked as well, will this be a problem? Because Comviq sells ZTE Blade's with SIM-locks.... -.-

6: It won't manage to delete any files either, forcing me to make a backup/nandroid/recovery/whatevs? Because I really get a bit too nervous to do that stuff on my own.

If this gets cleared up, I'll try making a nice ROM dump for this awesome community.

Edited by Ace Faith

Guest Sebastian404

Thanks for the uploads guys, I have updated the first page... Im not sure about the two totally differently named Saunalahti Roms, I think one of them might not be but another carrier

Guest Jet-Ace
Thanks for the uploads guys, I have updated the first page... Im not sure about the two totally differently named Saunalahti Roms, I think one of them might not be but another carrier

First one is Finnish and the second Estonian.

Guest Sebastian404
First one is Finnish and the second Estonian.

That explains it.. but according to Wikipedia, Saunalahti is only a Finish carrier... or is Estonia part of Finland these days?

I did not pay that much attention at school....

Guest Jet-Ace
That explains it.. but according to Wikipedia, Saunalahti is only a Finish carrier... or is Estonia part of Finland these days?

I did not pay that much attention at school....

No, two Countries. I don't know if the Estonian rom is under right label "Saunalahti" or not.

Guest Sebastian404
No, two Countries. I don't know if the Estonian rom is under right label "Saunalahti" or not.

Hmm, the guy who sent me it said:

I got new blade from finnish operator Saunalahti this week and it came without saunalahti bootscreen.

I made rom dump and name was EEST_P729BV1.0.0B02.

And his country is set as 'finland' here ....

Guest Sebastian404
The Estonian rom is probably from the Eesti Telekom EMT network. That might explain the "EEST" part of the version.

I'm going to put it down as that for now..

probably mortally offended someone's national pride...

Guest Jet-Ace
I'm going to put it down as that for now..

probably mortally offended someone's national pride...

Nothing to worry about. Estonians are our dear neighbors and we even understand each other's languages.

Guest spirit222
Hmm, the guy who sent me it said:

And his country is set as 'finland' here ....

I'm the one who sent EEST rom. It really is from blade that i ordered from saunalahti. There are many other saunalahti customers that got their blade with EEST rom at end of december.

There is topic in Saunalahti forum about this EEST rom, because people who got saunalahti blade with EEST rom don't have full access to market. But the ones with EFIN rom have full access. It's probably because Estonia don't have official android market like Finland. http://palsta.saunalahti.fi/index.php/topic,16446.0.html

Edited by spirit222

Guest JK-FINN

The parent company of Saunalahti in Finland is Elisa. Elisa (=Finnish company) operates nowadays in Estonia, too.

http://www.elisa.ee/

Saunalahti in Finland ran out of Blades in December, so they got Blades from Estonia to their Finnish customers.

(Blade was the most sold phone by Elisa in December:

http://www.elisa.fi/ir/pressi/?o=5120.00&did=16854

)

Not really a suprise: 3G data plan (unlimited monthly megabytes & unrestricted full speed) + unlocked Blade 6,9€*24 months= 165,6€.

That is £141,35, $219,80.

Edited by JK-FINN

Guest Simon O
I'm the one who sent EEST rom. It really is from blade that i ordered from saunalahti. There are many other saunalahti customers that got their blade with EEST rom at end of december.

There is topic in Saunalahti forum about this EEST rom, because people who got saunalahti blade with EEST rom don't have full access to market. But the ones with EFIN rom have full access. It's probably because Estonia don't have official android market like Finland. http://palsta.saunalahti.fi/index.php/topic,16446.0.html

Sorry for being off-topic but I'm reading that they will push out an OTA update to fix the missing market in phones from Estonia. I'm sure this could be quite interesting for us to have a copy of :unsure:

Guest JK-FINN
Sorry for being off-topic but I'm reading that they will push out an OTA update to fix the missing market in phones from Estonia. I'm sure this could be quite interesting for us to have a copy of :unsure:

Where did you find that info about OTA update?