HELP

HELP,I find this link: http://mobilesilence.blogspot.com/2009/01/...ensitivity.html

I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) but i didn't find:

Modify Click from 1280 to 2000 (decimal)

Modify DownUp from 256 to 750 (decimal)

so I go on soft reset, and when I started my phone the touch screen just work on left down corner, now I can't do anything, and I can't start new touch calibration... I tried hard reset button, but always is same problem, I can't clik on anything.. What can I do? Can I open registry from PC or can I calibrate my screen from PC. Help me please.

HELP,I find this link: http://mobilesilence.blogspot.com/2009/01/...ensitivity.html

I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) but i didn't find:

Modify Click from 1280 to 2000 (decimal)

Modify DownUp from 256 to 750 (decimal)

so I go on soft reset, and when I started my phone the touch screen just work on left down corner, now I can't do anything, and I can't start new touch calibration... I tried hard reset button, but always is same problem, I can't clik on anything.. What can I do? Can I open registry from PC or can I calibrate my screen from PC. Help me please.

I FIXED PROBLEM :P

...I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) ...

These settings are for the Omnia i900 NOT!!! for the Omnia 2. :P

You need a hard reset or the program "CeRegEditor" (is a desktop PC based registry editor which remotely connect to the mobile device to manage its registry).

You need a hard reset or the program "CeRegEditor" (is a desktop PC based registry editor which remotely connect to the mobile device to manage its registry).

Thank's Matze2, I fix it via that program. I deleted this calibration data and insert original ;)

• 5 months later...
Guest neerajkaushik
Thank's Matze2, I fix it via that program. I deleted this calibration data and insert original :unsure:

Hi Can you please share the original calibration data

Thanks

Guest neerajkaushik
Hi Can you please share the original calibration data

Thanks

I am also facing same problem and unfortunately i dont even have the original data.

Guest rrr2
I am also facing same problem and unfortunately i dont even have the original data.

'Original' data taken from my device

251,398 108,681 113,116 392,115 396,682

These values are device (hardware) dependent anyway and calibration can be done using

settings - display and light - align screen

• 2 months later...
Guest Javed  Rahmani

'Original' data taken from my device

251,398 108,681 113,116 392,115 396,682

These values are device (hardware) dependent anyway and calibration can be done using

settings - display and light - align screen

I have the same of problem of screen calibration and alignment, I use Remote Screen Alignment to skip the alignment screen after hard reset. But the screen alignment of my Gt-i8000 are wrong, only right down corner working.

I download and install MyMobiler to access my phone via pc to set my screen calibartion and alignments. But every software wants authorization from mobile phone. like (Do you wanat to allow this programme.. etc ) Which need to Tap Yes/No.

I am using Arabic ROM , I need to tap right left corner نعم to authenticate So the problem is that i can't tap the Yes/نعم.

It's the same problem with CERegeditor too.

Any solution to use software without asking permission for Yes/No.

Help me Please

Guest Javed  Rahmani

When Running CeRegEditor , need to unlock from tools => Unlock . A message appears on mobile screen to allow the CeRegTools.exe, Press Yes.

I can press Yes because of my screen isn't alligned, can't press Yes.

Any solution , please Help