O2 just sent me unlock code for my Dell Streak!

Guest twe

By now I've received 6 different replys by 6 different people, but none from Sagar.

Could those that got a reply by him post at which time they received the mails? Would be helpful to know when he's working.

Iwill post back the minute i get the reply from sagar.

Guest grigoris
By now I've received 6 different replys by 6 different people, but none from Sagar.

Could those that got a reply by him post at which time they received the mails? Would be helpful to know when he's working.

noon, around 12:00

Guest Melonman

I finally got a reply from Sagar at 5.47 this morning.

Guest qbukhari

Dudes here is my iemi of my Dell Streak ***IMEI REMOVED BY ADMIN***

If someone can try to get code from sagar I shall be greatful. I have no idea where to find Sagar or the site

My streak is O2 locked and I am in Pakistan

Thanks in advance

Dudes here is my iemi of my Dell Streak ***IMEI REMOVED BY ADMIN***

If someone can try to get code from sagar I shall be greatful. I have no idea where to find Sagar or the site

My streak is O2 locked and I am in Pakistan

Thanks in advance

Send an email to [email protected] and keep replying until you get a response from Sagar.

Guest the_didge

Just got my code from Sagar, I initially used the unlocking form on the 2nd Dec, got a reply saying it was exclusive, replied stating that it wasnt with links etc., on the 20th i still hadnt heared anything back, replied back again saying its been 20 days, absolute disgrace leaving a customer waiting for 20 days. mentioned their support SLAs.

And now i have the code...

Guest yosemite-sam
Just got my code from Sagar, I initially used the unlocking form on the 2nd Dec, got a reply saying it was exclusive, replied stating that it wasnt with links etc., on the 20th i still hadnt heared anything back, replied back again saying its been 20 days, absolute disgrace leaving a customer waiting for 20 days. mentioned their support SLAs.

And now i have the code...

good on you, all i got from o2 was a bill lmao

good on you, all i got from o2 was a bill lmao

I just got it too after following the thread above and sending just 2 emails to Sagar since failing with the chat line. Now I have to find out how to use the code!! All help welcome.

Guest adzman808
I just got it too after following the thread above and sending just 2 emails to Sagar since failing with the chat line. Now I have to find out how to use the code!! All help welcome.

i think insert non-o2 sim & enter code when prompted

Guest grigoris

How many days from Sagar's last e-mail and the one that he sent you the code ?

6 days today for me since his e-mail......

Seven days here and still no email. I'll probably send a follow-up email in a while. In most cases, I've noticed people getting the code within ten days from their first contact with Sagar.

Seven days here and still no email. I'll probably send a follow-up email in a while. In most cases, I've noticed people getting the code within ten days from their first contact with Sagar.

Hello all, new here but have been following this thread since last Sunday having just bought an O2 locked Streak by trading in my Galaxy S. Anyway, I followed the instructions to both do thw unlock requeat form and even sent an email FAO Sagar. Initial replies the usual cant dos until Sagar mentioned needed to be an O2 customer. Gave my sisters pay monthly details. Sagar then sent me the email about ordering the code on Tuesday 21st. Followed up on Wednesday (couldnt wait) but got no reply until tonight.... Code provided!

So keep ur faith folks... And followup any promised codes.

Happy New Year ::

Ps... Email with code was received in my Yahoo Spam folder, so check there too!

Edited by KozzyH

How many days from Sagar's last e-mail and the one that he sent you the code ?

6 days today for me since his e-mail......

I sent the imei code in at 2pm today and he replied a couple of hours later with the code. Just tested it with t-mobile and its OK.

Guest sukicat

Still Getting the same Rubbish from O2 after sending a email addressed to Sagar !

"Thanks for replying to our previous email.

As mentioned earlier, we tried getting the rights to unlock the Dell

Streak but weren't successful. Once we have the rights with us, we can

give the unlocking codes to all our customers who want to get it

unlocked. But I'm sorry to discuss this, you'll need to speak to Dell.

Once again I'm sorry and hope this gets sorted soon."

Regards

Edited by sukicat

it was on the 21st when Sagar told me he will request the code for me; i am still waiting for his reply ;) but i have heard that Dell is having some delay trouble recently for some reason.

hope Sagar will reply me with the code soon :(