Vega or iPad - and have I got one or not?

Guest heidthebaw

Guest heidthebaw

Ok, long story short I was following advent vega on twitter and ordered one on Sat. Got it. Then told I didn't as they never had any stock at any time I was told. Strange I said, as I know others have got them. They are niow in denial and say I am on forward order, even although others today have got them and got tracking info and they agree I ordered last Saturday. They took the money then as well.

I have asked several times in Twitter and I'm being iognored. I am trying to make a point as their c/s is really poor IMHO as I keep getting contradicting stories. I don't know whether to stick two fingers up and go for the iPad now as I am totally peeved, as they don't seem to care. I like Android and love my Desire, and don't really like the lack of inputs and locked down aspect of the desire, but then if they are just messing me about here what is the point?

Any input welcome ;)

Edited by heidthebaw

Up to you if you want to perceiver ... It may take a while, but I'm sure it will all get sorted in the end. Of course, I could change my mind if they screw up my order from earlier today ;)