[THEMES]For Pauls Froyo release! *Alpha 4 New Gingerbread!*

Guest Frankish

which widget i need to have the theme exactly as the first post??

oh yeah sorry for not saying

for the weather you need fancywidget 1.3.0

its not in the market but you have to find it on the internet

Guest Frankish
Working ok after a few reboots now. Nevermind.

The 2.2 roms are all quite flaky so far performance wise. The gallery has been keeping my cpu at 600mhz (full) so i deleted it and downloaded alternative. Now my cpu drops right down to 125mhz idle and it's nice and zippy.

Also i have no idea what metamorph is, i know it's some sort of theming thing but i've only ever had a Desire and a San Fran and always just did themes the manual way!

Guest buneech
That's awesome, dude ;)

I'll just rip the Services.JAR out, that's all I need, really!

How's the REVO theme coming along? :P

Edited by buneech

Guest nedian05
The 2.2 roms are all quite flaky so far performance wise. The gallery has been keeping my cpu at 600mhz (full) so i deleted it and downloaded alternative. Now my cpu drops right down to 125mhz idle and it's nice and zippy.

Also i have no idea what metamorph is, i know it's some sort of theming thing but i've only ever had a Desire and a San Fran and always just did themes the manual way!

Yes, deleting the gallery lowered the cpu usage appreciably. What alternative application are you using instead of gallery. After installing one of these themes I am unable to install any appkication from market as well. It dowloads fine but when attempts to install, I always get Installation unsuccessfull messege. Any help?

Guest Frankish

These themes do not touch any market related items so that must be an unlucky coincidence. Try going to app manager and force stop market, clear data and retry your downloads.

For alternative gallery program i'm using Picture Folder. Only problem is when you take a picture you can't view it by pressing bottom right hand corner square you must go to gallery another way.

Guest sensory

Thanks for taking the time to port these over for use with Paul's new 2.2 ROM. Much appreciated!

Also, thanks for the alternative on the Gallery app. It's been causing me nothing but grief for weeks now and I'm ready to give your alternative a try.

Guest buneech
Now i have ported my three favourite themes i don't mind porting any requests. If it is possible i will give it a go. ;)

Yeah, 1+ for Rem1x Revo framework theme. :P

Guest Frankish

Got some wife duties to do at the minute or she will kill me. Revo next on list if nobody beats me to it.

@fradleyp Just flash the theme .zip using Clockworkmod recovery.

I will probably put together the original theme as a zip and up it for you folks who would like the opportunity to revert to stock theme.

Guest fradleyp
Got some wife duties to do at the minute or she will kill me. Revo next on list if nobody beats me to it.

I will probably put together the original theme as a zip and up it for you folks who would like the opportunity to revert to stock theme.

thanks

Guest Cow_007

nice ;) always nice to be able to revert addons/themes without reflashing whole rom.

Guest Frankish

@ko0l On my Desire with the official Sense Slate the selections are blue.

@Winston69 I won't include any circle battery mods as there are so many! If you want a specific one doing for a certain theme i may do it if i have time.

@Nedjo Screenshot is what the app is called.

@buneech Thanks for that will add to first post ;)

EDIT:

Stock theme now in the first post for those who want to revert!

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish

Because i've messed with them so much. Why are you putting it through UOT? Is it for a battery mod?

If it is please pass through the stock framework in UOT. Then upload it here and i will add the battery to the theme you specify.

Guest Frankish
Revo Theme

screenshot7uw.pngscreenshot8p.png

screenshot9y.png

Download Revo Theme

DONATE!

Nah i do this stuff for free, however if anyone wants to pay for me ad free on Modaco they sure can ;)

Revo added to first post. Tried to slightly alter the lockscreen to make it fit the theme more. Blue just didn't go. Hope nobody minds.