[Theme] GingerBlade R1.3 21/12/2010

Guest Bazza76

Guest FlippyBoy

Tried this theme on 2.1 Finnish Fillyjonk, both RLS1 and 2. On RLS2 it seemed to work pretty good, but it kept saying that my PIN was wrong. When i tried it without a SIM it worked fine.

On RLS1 it didn't work at all, a bunch of processes failed at start-up.

Is there any chance that you will try make this work with any other Eclair ROMs? It surely looks like a great theme!

Guest Sparco100

Sorry, new to all this flashing business but seem to be getting things working 1st time following instructions on here :)

I've got the latest Clockwork on and I'm running R4....so how do I get this theme on to my phone?

Do I call the zip "update.zip" as I did with the R4 zip and then ask Clockwork to flash it??

Cheers in advance :)

Guest Bazza76
Sorry, new to all this flashing business but seem to be getting things working 1st time following instructions on here :)

I've got the latest Clockwork on and I'm running R4....so how do I get this theme on to my phone?

Do I call the zip "update.zip" as I did with the R4 zip and then ask Clockwork to flash it??

Cheers in advance :)

If you select install zip from sd card.

Then choose zip.

Select theme from sdcard.

It will flash.

B

Guest Bazza76
Quick question... any chance you can add super circle battery mod/icons?

Well bugger me its working.

Try this this add on.

This is blue one have added green one in first post but will update it to 2.3 colours tomorrow.

B

GingerBlade_R1.2.1.zip

Edited by Bazza76

Guest Sparco100
If you select install zip from sd card.

Then choose zip.

Select theme from sdcard.

It will flash.

B

Thanks, didn't realise thereall was an install zip option on the clockwork menu :)

another quick question, when I back up on clockwork does it overwrite any previous back up? i.e there's only ever one back up?

Cheers

Guest Bazza76
Thanks, didn't realise thereall was an install zip option on the clockwork menu :)

another quick question, when I back up on clockwork does it overwrite any previous back up? i.e there's only ever one back up?

Cheers

No always a new one by date and time.

B

Edited by Bazza76

• 2 weeks later...
Guest allvetarn

i tried this on the froyoAlpha one, aint working. The strange thing is the phone boots, but when the ANDROID text appers, (u know, highlighted android) animation lags amazingly much! perhaps its has a framerate of 0.5 fps.

I can not get beyond this point.

2 bad :/

Guest Bazza76
i tried this on the froyoAlpha one, aint working. The strange thing is the phone boots, but when the ANDROID text appers, (u know, highlighted android) animation lags amazingly much! perhaps its has a framerate of 0.5 fps.

I can not get beyond this point.

2 bad :/

Will be doing a froyo theme soon when paul next updates it as i find still a bit un-usable for everyday use.

Thanks

B

Edited by Bazza76

Guest ergo911

Hi, thanks :) i installed only the GingerBlade_CBM.zip and use it on Finnish rom and working great but clock in the corner is black or somthing(i don't see it).

Is there a fix?

Thanks

Edited by ergo911

Guest Bazza76
Hi, thanks :) i installed only the GingerBlade_CBM.zip and use it on Finnish rom and working great but clock in the corner is black or somthing(i don't see it).

Is there a fix?

Thanks

You need to install main theme first as CBM is addon to main theme.

As in main theme contains modified services.jar for status bar text colours.

Thanks

B

Guest ergo911
You need to install main theme first as CBM is addon to main theme.

As in main theme contains modified services.jar for status bar text colours.

Thanks

B

Ok, thanks :)

I added it to my rom and hopefully i'll release the rom today.

Guest Movisman

Hi there,

Just installed this as my first theme, and it's looking really good - loving the black bar at the top. No issues so far, and using Finnish FillyJonk RLS3 just for reference. I also installed the battery circle mod.

One suggestion, on the original theme, I had 3 states for data - E, 3G and 3G+ (HSDPA?), however in this theme I only see E and 3G? Any chance of adding the 3G+ one so i'm aware when i'm in the optimal data area?

Not sure if this link is useful:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-icon-on-blade/

Many Thanks!

Edited by Movisman

Guest Bazza76
Hi there,

Just installed this as my first theme, and it's looking really good - loving the black bar at the top. No issues so far, and using Finnish FillyJonk RLS3 just for reference. I also installed the battery circle mod.

One suggestion, on the original theme, I had 3 states for data - E, 3G and 3G+ (HSDPA?), however in this theme I only see E and 3G? Any chance of adding the 3G+ one so i'm aware when i'm in the optimal data area?

Not sure if this link is useful:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-icon-on-blade/

Many Thanks!

I think i will change icons so grey 3g ones for 3g and green ones for 3g+.

B

Guest Movisman
Updated see first post.

Thanks

B

Hi,

I've just updated to 1.3 (including circle battery mod), great work. Works flawlessly as far as I can tell, using Finnish Fillyjonk RLS3 and LauncherPro. I will keep an eye out for issues, but I think we can say the theme works fine with this ROM :)

I haven't stepped into a regular 3G area yet (I get 3G+ in my house), but did you manage to amend the icons so you can tell the difference between the two?

Just on the off chance, will you be making LauncherPro gingerbread-style dock icons for Contacts, Messages, and GMail to go with the few you posted on the front page? No worries if not as the default ones look ok.

P.S. Loving the Nexus bootscreen by the way, reminds me of the days of using CyanogenMod on my HTC Magic ;)

Guest Bazza76
Hi,

I've just updated to 1.3 (including circle battery mod), great work. Works flawlessly as far as I can tell, using Finnish Fillyjonk RLS3 and LauncherPro. I will keep an eye out for issues, but I think we can say the theme works fine with this ROM :)

I haven't stepped into a regular 3G area yet (I get 3G+ in my house), but did you manage to amend the icons so you can tell the difference between the two?

Just on the off chance, will you be making LauncherPro gingerbread-style dock icons for Contacts, Messages, and GMail to go with the few you posted on the front page? No worries if not as the default ones look ok.

P.S. Loving the Nexus bootscreen by the way, reminds me of the days of using CyanogenMod on my HTC Magic ;)

Normal 3G icons are grey now.

Icons are inprogress as i type.

B