[THEME] Gingerbread 2.2 MCR R6

Guest SWOriginal

Guest Xenon0816

Just flashed R6 and it works as it's supposed to...

good work...

But I have to agree that it looks better if the menu popup is black... not a big deal though.

Yeah, I love my blade, how else can you have so much fun for the price ;)

This theme coupled with gingerbread launcher and the k'board is, well, pretty damn gingerbread tbh. (defo need the black back tho) :)

I have cobbled together a version of this theme using bits from frankish's theme and this one, to create one with batt percentage and black menu items, along with the green signal bars, just for those who may want that one instead. I hope no-one minds, and I take no credit for it other than just copying a few files from here to there.

Gingerbread_alpha4f_r6_green_signal_blkmenu_percent.zip

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
I have cobbled together a version of this theme using bits from frankish's theme and this one, to create one with batt percentage and black menu items, along with the green signal bars, just for those who may want that one instead. I hope no-one minds, and I take no credit for it other than just copying a few files from here to there.

That's brilliant, and works perfectly, good job and well done. Has just the right bits from both :)

Guest SWOriginal

I'll link yours in the original post aswell, always good to have choice :)

To those who are wondering why the menu is white its because theres bugs in some apps that seem to draw there own menus, leaving the menu to be white on white.... we could not find the responcible image or code so the quickest fix was to keep the menu as standard :-)

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest AlphaVision
I'll link yours in the original post aswell, always good to have choice :)

To those who are wondering why the menu is white its because theres bugs in some apps that seem to draw there own menus, leaving the menu to be white on white.... we could not find the responcible image or code so the quickest fix was to keep the menu as standard :-)

Can you please add a version with black menus and grey text? I think it will work with both white and black backgrounds ;)

Can you please add a version with black menus and grey text? I think it will work with both white and black backgrounds :)

I second this. The black menus look amazing, itd be a shame to not have them available.

If you use 50% black text then it should look fine on both ;)