Hi, Can anyone help with Sim unlock code for 3?

Guest Germac

Hi, Can anyone help, I'm having a problem trying to unlock with my 3 sim card, the default is 0000 but this is being rejected? any ideas or a link would be excellent.

Also have a Virgin sim but the default is 0000 also and I have only 2 goes left.

Guest Holehouse
Hi, Can anyone help, I'm having a problem trying to unlock with my 3 sim card, the default is 0000 but this is being rejected? any ideas or a link would be excellent.

Also have a Virgin sim but the default is 0000 also and I have only 2 goes left.

Do you mean the phone is still locked to orange and you want to make it sim free?

If so look here

Unlock ZTE Blade

Guest yorksims

If you are trying to unlock your phone to use on any network you need to generate the unique unlock code for your handset.

Type *#06# into your dialer keypad to display your IMEI number.

Go to http://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/ and enter your IMEI choosing ZTE from the dropdown menu and leave it on the default setting (ZTE Bluebelt).Once you type in the security code and click "order" your unlock code will be displayed.

Power on your phone with a non Orange sim in it (3 or Virgin will be fine) and when prompted enter your unlock code.

Once the code is accepted your phone will work on any network.

For more information there is a thread in this forum dedicated to unlock codes at

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-and-zte-blade/

If you are trying to unlock your phone to use on any network you need to generate the unique unlock code for your handset.

Type *#06# into your dialer keypad to display your IMEI number.

Go to http://www.nextgenserver.com/calculator/ and enter your IMEI choosing ZTE from the dropdown menu and leave it on the default setting (ZTE Bluebelt).Once you type in the security code and click "order" your unlock code will be displayed.

Power on your phone with a non Orange sim in it (3 or Virgin will be fine) and when prompted enter your unlock code.

Once the code is accepted your phone will work on any network.

For more information there is a thread in this forum dedicated to unlock codes at

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-and-zte-blade/

Hi I already have my unlock code but it's asking for a sim card code or is this the same and I'm getting mixed up?

Thanks for the replys.

Guest Arr Too
Hi I already have my unlock code but it's asking for a sim card code or is this the same and I'm getting mixed up?

There can be PIN on SIM card but that's usually 4 digits and something you set. If there is one on the SIM then you will be prompted to enter that first. Then it will prompt for the 8-digit "SIM network unlock PIN".

There can be PIN on SIM card but that's usually 4 digits and something you set. If there is one on the SIM then you will be prompted to enter that first. Then it will prompt for the 8-digit "SIM network unlock PIN".

Hi, That's the problem, the default is 0000 and I have never set another but it's not working, contacted 3 etc.

Would it be a big mistake to input the 8 digit code I've got? ( will it brick it?)

Thanks for your reply.

Oh Jesus (hand on head here) ''SIM networkunlock PIN'', I didn't need a s i m code.

Thanks again for your succinct info.

God what am I going to be like ROM in this!

Fantastic piece of kit.

Guest radeonuk
Hi, That's the problem, the default is 0000 and I have never set another but it's not working, contacted 3 etc.

Would it be a big mistake to input the 8 digit code I've got? ( will it brick it?)

Thanks for your reply.

Oh Jesus (hand on head here) ''SIM networkunlock PIN'', I didn't need a s i m code.

Thanks again for your succinct info.

God what am I going to be like ROM in this!

Fantastic piece of kit.

ask someone to chat with you on IRC, Skype or MSN if you are weary about flashing it just in case...

ask someone to chat with you on IRC, Skype or MSN if you are weary about flashing it just in case...

I have spent a bit of time looking through the forum and will decide which rom to install later as they are constantly updating.

Steven HarpersUK (installing one) is one I have booked marked, just have to get used to the tech stuff.

First problem is I can't get my internet to work?,

I've downloaded ClockWork Recovery Mod? but fastboot, superboot?

Which topic, link would you recommend?

Thanks again and excuse the delay in getting back, I'm having problems with my mbb.

I have spent a bit of time looking through the forum and will decide which rom to install later as they are constantly updating.

Steven HarpersUK (installing one) is one I have booked marked, just have to get used to the tech stuff.

First problem is I can't get my internet to work?,

I've downloaded ClockWork Recovery Mod? but fastboot, superboot?

Which topic, link would you recommend?

Thanks again and excuse the delay in getting back, I'm having problems with my mbb.

If you have locked a SIM with too many retries, your mobile company can unlock it if you provide them with the SIM's PIN2 (at least in Portugal, it works like that)

If you have locked a SIM with too many retries, your mobile company can unlock it if you provide them with the SIM's PIN2 (at least in Portugal, it works like that)

Hi, I can make calls and text but I can't access 3 homepage or the net, any ideas or links?

Thanks.

You'll probably need to manually add the APN for 3. See this thread, for instance.

Hi Arr Too, Thanks that work a treat.

Last night I found [<apn carrier="3G HSDPA" mcc="234" mnc="58" apn="3gpronto" type="default,supl" />] + also ''3UK'',

and I now have a good understanding but I would like to try the HSDPA setting although I'm not too sue about apn carrier= apn or apn type, and type is that authenication or apn type?

Also would z4root get rid of the de-branding as I not to sure about ROM yet but nearly.

• 5 years later...
Guest Henry9

It's possible to unlock your phone online - I use this method. Check this site: http://sim-unlock.net/ ,the portal is automated, staff members are qualified. The code arrives in no time, we do everything on our own according to the given tutorial. Generally the page has good reviews, which encourage to give it a try. I don't regret it, I'm very happy. Reviews are available here: https://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=sim-unlock.net

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CraigJackson

Indeed, sim unlock can be a reliable option, but in my case, they couldn't unlock my phone and gave me a refund. I've started looking for another service, as I really wanted to set my phone free. I cam across http://www.unlockscope.com and things went just great! 

Edited by CraigJackson