Controlling music

Guest regdude

Guest regdude

Hi!

I have Samsung B7610.

It is really hard to change songs with this phone, I used to have a PSP and it had nice buttons to change songs.

Does B7610 have a supported device that would allow me to change songs, change volume, play/pause and maybe something more without pulling out my phone?

Maybe a bluetooth device or maybe a headset in the USB port?

Hi!

I have Samsung B7610.

It is really hard to change songs with this phone, I used to have a PSP and it had nice buttons to change songs.

Does B7610 have a supported device that would allow me to change songs, change volume, play/pause and maybe something more without pulling out my phone?

Maybe a bluetooth device or maybe a headset in the USB port?

I'm using bluetooth headphones (sony dr bt-50), it has buttons for back, next, play, pause, volume etc. I works with programs that support AVRCP, like PocketMusic and CorePlayer.

Guest regdude

I use S2P, but I don't think it would be a problem to switch to a different music player.

Bluetooth headsets are kinda expensive, looking for something up to 40$ maybe.

Also I'm looking for headphones (the ones that plug in to your ears :) ), I do have them, but then I would need somewhere to plug it in, probably more expensive.

What do you think about this device? http://cgi.ebay.com/Stereo-Headsfree-A2DP-...3#ht_2331wt_905

Can't figure out what that big black thing is...

Oh, that is a charger ;) (USB)

Quite interesting, seems like it supports the needed profile and S2P also supports the profile, all need to know now is about its quality, doubt that it will be able to send even from my pocket.

But where is the pause button?!

Also I need to have maximum power output, don't think it will be able to do that.

Edited by regdude