LG GW620

Guest helpmeplease

Guest helpmeplease

I have an LGW620 smart phone and apparently I now need to use my google account details to unblock it.

So, I set up a google account and it still won't unblock.

The help desk recommends I go for a hard reset which means I'll lose all contacts, texts and pictures.

Any help be appreciated with this.

P.S. I think the guy in the shop who sold me the phone set up a google account for me, hence, when I try and log in with these new accounts details, it says they are invalid.

Is there anyway around this problem except for for doing a hard reset what ever one of those is, but I gather I lose all the data on the phone. :-(

Any help very gratefully received.

Thanks Peter

Guest awarner

Welcome to the site Peter :(

Unfortunately you have posted in the Windows section of the site, you may have slightly better luck posting here

http://android.modaco.com/

I personally will not touch Google and their sell your soul tactics so I ama fraid I can not help yuou personally with your problem but there are many people here who can.

Good luck ;)

Guest helpmeplease
Welcome to the site Peter ;)

Unfortunately you have posted in the Windows section of the site, you may have slightly better luck posting here

http://android.modaco.com/

I personally will not touch Google and their sell your soul tactics so I am afraid I can not help you personally with your problem but there are many people here who can.

Good luck ;)

Thanks anyway.

With hindsight he should have written the bloody codes down, but, I was neither informed about this when I purchased the flaming thing or its importance, hence the pickle I'm now in. ;)

But don't worry, he'll be left in no doubt how shoddy it was when I visit the T Mobile store in Portsmouth next Saturday!!!! :(