BladeUnlock - SIM Network Unlock (NCK) Code generator

Guest Arr Too

Guest ohyesman

Many thanks for this App.

Looking forward to rooting phone and getting rid of the Orange Bloatware - 1st Android phone and i'm well excited

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rider900

A very big thank you for this!! :D

Sorry for being a complete noob, I've only started reading up on android today but looking to change from my iPhone 4 to the SF as it's a miles cheaper phone (Need cheap phone for Uni) so I don't know anything about Android. So SF runs 2.1? What my main question is where is the actual .apk file? I've downloaded the .zip and I can't find it, or do I just chuck all of it into the phones root memory thing?

I don't know anything about what ROM or custom things are so don't criticize me I'm just looking to buy a SF from Orange brand new and do this as soon as it's out of the box.

Thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pajendame

Hello guys,

First of all i want to thanks for your work.

Second i want to ask for your help.

I have an ZTE BLADE, imei 353160042151246.

When i put the imei in Generator the program give me this code : 12134682

I put this code when ask ( with a sim not supported ) but the phone says :

Network lock unsuccesful. left input times : 3

Can you help please ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

First of all i want to thanks for your work.

Second i want to ask for your help.

I have an ZTE BLADE, imei 353160042151246.

When i put the imei in Generator the program give me this code : 12134682

I put this code when ask ( with a sim not supported ) but the phone says :

Network lock unsuccesful. left input times : 3

Can you help please ?

The normal unlockers do not work with Spanish Blades, if you have a spanish blade, try this

http://www.ngeeks.com/2011/07/05/calculadora-de-codigos-para-liberar-zte-blade-b03-y-b04-por-imei-gratis/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the app. i had unlocked using nextgen calculator...now i need to send it for replacement..so can i use this app to network lock the phone?

regards,

nitsy

• 2 months later...
Guest EyeLaser

Can I run this app on my PC? I downloaded and unzipped the app. There are two XML files: androidmanifest.xml and main.xml. Neither will run on my PC or in Excel.

• 1 month later...
Guest TyePersonified

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I used the app provided in the OP and unlocked my partners Blade/San Francisco easily. Now since switching it off and switching it back on again it is not recognising any sim cards, not even the original sim card. The phone boots up fine but just says (No Service) in the notification bar and "No Sim Card" on the lock screen.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Many thanks.

Guest shanky887614

Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I used the app provided in the OP and unlocked my partners Blade/San Francisco easily. Now since switching it off and switching it back on again it is not recognising any sim cards, not even the original sim card. The phone boots up fine but just says (No Service) in the notification bar and "No Sim Card" on the lock screen.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Many thanks.

go into wireless settings, then you need to click mobile networks

and select network provider at bottem of screen this will fix your signal issues

worked for me when i hadsimilar problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Chris F

I have just bought a ZTE Blade that is locked by Comviq, a swedish operator. I have tried several times to unlock it using codes from different web sites (one was 8 digits, one was 12 digits). I started with 10 goes and I have used 5 already.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Aztexa

Hey there,

I have tried to use an unlock code generated by your app @ TMobile Vivacity and ... the code generated is not working. Left with 9 trials. Any hints?

Guest bladebuddy
Hey there,

I have tried to use an unlock code generated by your app @ TMobile Vivacity and ... the code generated is not working. Left with 9 trials. Any hints?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/349128-[HOW-TO]-Rooting-Unlocking-and-De-Branding-your-ZTE-Crescent-[updated-Now-Complete]#entry1854210

[HOW TO] Rooting Unlocking and De-Branding your ZTE Crescent [updated Now Complete]

You're on the wrong forum check the link.

Guest Aztexa

Thank you for directions ;-D

I got mislead by all those different names used (i.e. "ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco" vs "ZTE Crescent/Orange San Francisco II....").