Problem in fixing GPS satellite with google map 4.1

Guest IMRS

Any one can help me, :(

I have just purchased Samsung GT-B7620 (Giorgio Armani) windows 6.5 mobile. It is working fine but the issue is with i am not able to fix satellite with google map. Always comes seeking GPS Satellite. I have enabled XTRA server downloaded the latest data as well and also tried with GMOD as well but situation remains the same. Any help

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BLADESMAN1

Hi mate,

I have never been able to make a connection/get a fix in less than about 3 mins sometimes evan 4. then at xmas i made a trip to my home City of Sheffield and was STUNNED when i had to use google maps for an address and the gps connected in less than 15 seconds !!!

I was so shocked i assumed it was already turned on by accident so shut it down rebooted and after turning on g maps again the same time or less 10-15 secs to get a fix. I can only assume that its something to do with where i live - in a small town by the coast compared to a big open city.

Maybe I'm totally wrong but i don't know how else to explain it. I would love to know if anyone else has had similar experience.