HTCSense.com

Guest LoneThread

Guest GeoTrail
Is HTCSense.com working? It allowed me to create my account and I successfully linked it to my Desire HD but now it constantly sits on "Loading..."

I'm having problems with it too. But I do manage to login. But the map won't update to me real location. According to the tracker I am in the ocean outside of Nigeria hehehe. That is some distance away from Norway.

And the lock phone doesn't work either. Nor does the Ringer on full volume.

Think they may have released the service too soon.

Guest Ricocchet
I'm having problems with it too. But I do manage to login. But the map won't update to me real location. According to the tracker I am in the ocean outside of Nigeria hehehe. That is some distance away from Norway.

And the lock phone doesn't work either. Nor does the Ringer on full volume.

Think they may have released the service too soon.

I am REALLY disappointed with this part of the Whole HTC Desire HD experience, COME ON HTC get it sorted please :(

Guest LoneThread

I can now access it as well, however nothing works and I'm also in the sea next to Nigeria. Heres hoping HTC sort it soon.

Has anyone tried e-mailing them about it?

Guest dwattsy21
Hey all, HTCSense.com is now working perfectly :unsure:

I've just checked and it's still not working.... does'nt even say I'm next to Nigeria. What did you do to make it work? Also how does your phone number appear on the site? is it +44, or just 07?

Cheers,

Dave

Guest dwattsy21
My number shows as +447. Still seems to be working for me. (Just made my phone ring)

Does the phone finder thing work fine? Plus has it opened up like it was advertised so you can use the HTC hub thing and select stuff to install on your phone?

Guest LoneThread

Phone Location is showing same location as last time I tried it however when I tell it to refresh the Phone's GPS isn't turning on like last time.

I have no idea how to access HTC Hub on HTCSense.com