[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

How I can do it all if my phone frozen?

Can I do it from Clockwork?

Boot into clockwork ,connect your usb, go into the menu with the name "mounts and storage" or something like that and choose mount USB-storage

Guest Dovbush
Boot into clockwork ,connect your usb, go into the menu with the name "mounts and storage" or something like that and choose mount USB-storage

Thanks

Done everything -reinstall Japanese_Jellyfish_RLS9.zip,restart from clockwork-green android logo froze on screen:????????

Guest pitepalten

My phone cant connect to 3g. When it goes from gsm to 3g it disconnect everything for around 1 min. Then it connects to gsm and disconnects again when it goes for 3g. This loops forever. When i search for 3g networks it finds the nets.. Can this be a rom issue or is my phone broken? Im gonna try to reflash it but cant do that yet when im 15 hours in to the game zenonia and cant loose my savings ;)

Guest los_alamos_boy
May be the answer to this lies somewhere here but 3G doesn't go on at all with this firmware.

Saunalahti 5MP model.

Works for me. If you don't have the saunalahti_ril.zip installed then you must enable roaming for the mobile internet to work. Also the 3G+ logo has been changed to H for hsdpa.

Edited by los_alamos_boy

@kallt_kaffe: I installed RLS9 now and tried my su package. Yeah, it has problems with apps that aren't on the whitelist as ChainsDD mentioned. But the problem with apps already on whitelist is totally gone. As said the old version would get stuck 4 times out of 5 and this one hasn't freezed a single time after I got the apps to the whitelist.

Also, yeah, I'm getting the update is available using 25/2.3.6.1 version. I wonder what's the version in market. I guess I'll check it today and update the version codes to the same.

EDIT: the VersionCode in market is 25 too. I wonder why it still suggests the update?

Edited by Janil

Guest footynutdyl

Does anybody know what the best file format is for the san francisco with japanese jellyfish because the ones i am using know are playing really slow and i have to use arcmedia to open them.

Guest pitepalten
My phone cant connect to 3g. When it goes from gsm to 3g it disconnect everything for around 1 min. Then it connects to gsm and disconnects again when it goes for 3g. This loops forever. When i search for 3g networks it finds the nets.. Can this be a rom issue or is my phone broken? Im gonna try to reflash it but cant do that yet when im 15 hours in to the game zenonia and cant loose my savings ;)

Hmm looks like the 3g-network is down... sorry ;)

Guest Bradmax57

Hi

I flashed my wifes SF with this rom the other night and it was fine, now all of a sudden the ear peice is all crackly when making and receiving calls, my guess is its a hardware fault and not just something to do with the rom?

Does anybody know what the best file format is for the san francisco with japanese jellyfish because the ones i am using know are playing really slow and i have to use arcmedia to open them.

Maybe try re-encoding your vids to what's suggested in the 7th post on this thread?

Hi,

I have a problem with my ZTE Blade & JJ RLS9: Sometimes the battery indicator suddenly drops to 1% (from different much higher states), "No SIM card, emergency calls only" is displayed and then the phone shuts down.

Most times it can immediately be restarted, sometimes it only vibrates until I remove the battery for a few seconds. After the reboot the battery indicator still says 1%, but the phone can run a long time while displaying 1%! After another reboot the indicator normally shows the correct value.

This has happened only while the phone was in standby, the displays turns on for about a second and shows the mentioned information before shutting down.

Any idea for a reason? Or is there a way to access the log file of the last run after the reboot? Maybe there's something helpful. With adb logcat I can only access the logs of the current run...

Thanks for any ideas,

isch

Guest LordKickapoo

Has anyone experiences some random reboots? I have had few in lately. two times when installing a game and today once when using runkeeper (sports tracker app)

How come? Any source for this?

Yepp, an analysis on xda-developer website/forum, due to aging of the battery. Sorry, no link available. 3rd party source is the german newsportal ntv.

Guest ztebladeuser

Do i have to do anything/enable anything once the hardware ui is installed via clockwork? or is that it? seems to make angry birds lag if anything?