[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

I've installed this now with overclock. One thing I've noticed is that there is too FM radio applications and that the Gingerbread keyboard does not launch. Is there a way to have Gingerbread keyboard as default? Thanks

Guest Buchtis
Quadrant score of 897. Installed the Lite version and the overclock thing but i'm not getting over a 1,000 score, have I done something wrong here and would anyone be able to help me out?

Installed as normal (Lite), rebooted and quickly set the phone up and then turned off. Turned on again into Clockwork and installed the overclocking thing and rebooted again.

Anyone? :(

Guest RicardoPed

Hello! Installed Jellyfish's RLS3 today on my ZTE Blade, but it doesn't come with Adobe Flash and I can't find it in the Android Market. How can I enable flash site on my phone? Any help? Thanks! =)

Guest bebop68
Hi, this ROM is really great!

I'm only having one annoying problem: the system doesn't recognise media files correctly:

• Gallery app is only showing pictures taken with the Blade (with previous ROMs). It doesn't show other JPEG's I have under /sdcard/Pictures/<dir>
  • Music app is not showing any of my MP3 under /sdcard/Music/<album name>
  • Videos app is only showing videos taken with the Blade (with previous ROMs). It doesn't show other MPEG's or AVI's I have under /sdcard/Video/<dir>

• I've wiped all the partitions before flashing
    • This problem happens with Jellyfish RLS2 and RLS3
    • This problem does NOT happened in any other ROM (and I already tried more than 10!)
    • I've deleted all folders/hidden files from the sdcard belonging to previous installations

Did anyone had the same problem? How did you fixed it?

Thanks in advance!

..oh.. and Happy New Year!

Hey can you access your sd card when this happens? I've been having a problem where the sd card 'corrupts' spontaneously and wont mount or format. Then I plug the card into my pc reader and its fine, and once I've done that it will mount in the phone again. At such times it also won't mount in clockworkmod. This definitely happened on rls2 and rls3 - has anyone got links to rls1 so I can test it again?

Cheers

Guest RicardoPed
And you can't have it, either. (Not until Adobe learn how to compile it for ARMv6.)

Ok! Thanks! Any thoughts when will it be available? Is there any workaround to use flash sites?

Guest Arr Too
Any thoughts when will it be available?

Can't imagine it's terribly hard to adapt the code for ARMv6, so they're either being lazy, don't care, or paid not to. :unsure:

Is there any workaround to use flash sites?

Pretend you have an iPhone or iPad?

Guest rayraven
Can't imagine it's terribly hard to adapt the code for ARMv6, so they're either being lazy, don't care, or paid not to. :unsure:

Or use Skyfire i guess.

is it normal on this rom that when your charging the led is always green even when charging from ten percent, becuz on all the other roms the charge indicator is red until about 95 %

Guest dmxpowa

well my "home" button stopped working after installing the new rom + oc mod + ginger theme. anyone else noticed something similar?

:EDIT:

i have deleted plenty of apps from the rom before installing but i dont think anything was relevant to this problem.

top of that im still getting ~930ish score in quadrant, this is retarded.

Edited by dmxpowa

I noticed that screen freezes if you dont get kind of a blink after you press on/off button to turn on screen.

Can someone try: Turn off screen from on/off button and turn it back on. See what I mean?

Guest RicardoPed

No, ZTE Blade (also know as Orange San Francisco).

Overall i have the feeling the touchscreen response isn't as quick as with rls2.

For me the touchscreens' sensitivity on RLS3 is too low. I need to tap icons two or three times to get a reaction. Previously I had Finnish Fillyjonk RLS4 installed where the screen reacted flawless and sensitivity was perfect.

Guest dmxpowa
well my "home" button stopped working after installing the new rom + oc mod + ginger theme. anyone else noticed something similar?

:EDIT:

i have deleted plenty of apps from the rom before installing but i dont think anything was relevant to this problem.

top of that im still getting ~930ish score in quadrant, this is retarded.

seems like i have deleted too many crap cause its now working.

Guest liamdunn
All my themes are now updated to support RLS3. Please let me know in the theme thread if there are any issues. I'm off to get "slightly" drunk now. The wife is giving me earache! :unsure:

hahaha well done mate have a good one and cheers for the quick update

Guest liamdunn
For me the touchscreens' sensitivity on RLS3 is too low. I need to tap icons two or three times to get a reaction. Previously I had Finnish Fillyjonk RLS4 installed where the screen reacted flawless and sensitivity was perfect.

the sesitivity is fine i can hardly have my finger on the screen and it still scrolls, if your using launcher pro then in menu/preferences/appearance settings/hilights style....change it to classic if its not already set, ive found with the outline style it likes to hilight the app first before acually selecting it which causes the need to select the app 2 or 3 times

Guest jorgthegreat

I'm having a strange issue with wifi on this. Moved over from Pauls custom Rom 2.1.

I've always had to set a static ip as device gets stuck at obtaining ip address. However on this it works first time however when i turn wifi off then on it gets stuck again, will only let me get in if i enter my WEP key again.

if your using launcher pro then in menu/preferences/appearance settings/hilights style....change it to classic

Thx and yes, was set on outline. Changed to classic and behaviour is much more better now.

Guest psychoduck

I have also just gone from RLS2 to RLS3 successfully without having to wipe any data but initially had some trouble with the WIFI not connecting. Another restart of the phone seemed to cure this.