[ROM] [froyo] Japanese Jellyfish RLS9 [2011-01-24] [OLED+TFT]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest hecatae
RLS2

Removed APNDroid as it is obsolete with the new Power control widget.

Where is the Power Control Widget? I can't find it....

you have to add a widget to your homescreen, and it's on the list of widgets, one of the first things I did on RLS1, but I forgot about it.

Not enough changes between RLS1 and RLS2 for me to upgrade, as I've manually applied the important ones

Guest hecatae
Can you add back CKPD-daemon? Removing it, removes bluetooth tethering on the phone

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms881905.aspx

Headset Button Press +CKPD=200 Command issued by HS to indicate that the button has been pressed

any chance the CKPD-daemon from Fillyjonks could be tested and ported in to Jellyfish.

I'm happy to test this

Guest PeaNut_HU
RLS2 in first post, now there is also an untested lite version.

Could you please update the first post to explain the difference beetween the normal and lite version ? Thanks!

Guest Phoenix Silver
Could you please update the first post to explain the difference beetween the normal and lite version ? Thanks!

yes me too i would want to know (testing the normal version now)

Guest jonathonf

I added in some extra notifications from Cronos 1.7.2 for the Hero (contain extras like Zing and Vector) as I have done for all other Blade ROMs. These are MP3 files, the standard notifications are OGG.

When I select the MP3 notifications in sound settings they won't play! This is the first ROM that's done this.

--edit

Perhaps I should do a wipe, no MP3 files play!

--edit 2

Weird. It's started working of its own accord...

Edited by jonathonf

Guest PeaNut_HU
no one answered my question :(

is this better than pauls froyo and do you need to wipe then install?

It is better, in terms of memory management, newer OS base components, other than that, you should test yourself to see.

I noticed better battery life too.

bluetooth tethering to what device?

To pc using pdanet, if CKPD-daemon is removed theres no option to tether in the bluetooth connection with windows. If I manually add the CKPD-daemon file to the phone and then resync the bluetooth connection, the option to tether is there.