[WIP] MIUI Porting

Guest fonix232

Guest Matty-p
Its worth a try but we will probably need a new kernel... how can I make one if we need it?

it not really that simple try those i guess tell me what happens !

Guest Russell Crawford
Its worth a try but we will probably need a new kernel... how can I make one if we need it?

None of your kernels are working and the stock one isn't either

Guest x.balli.x

INFO/<unknown>(<unknown>): - exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -

most likely the problem is with the kernel, i flashed system.img with fastboot and getting the same error,

and i can't rebuild it since i got an old machine :P

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest Matty-p

just a quick shout out any themers or people with apk tools and fwr res editing tools installed willing to help me for a minuit with this . i have tryed doing it myself and have everything but my computer is DETERMINED that it dosent have java installed when it actually has the latest of every type of java !

Guest serrias
just a quick shout out any themers or people with apk tools and fwr res editing tools installed willing to help me for a minuit with this . i have tryed doing it myself and have everything but my computer is DETERMINED that it dosent have java installed when it actually has the latest of every type of java !

Is anyone working on a rom based off the MIUI AOSP??

Guest shadowninty

i remember i had to install an older version of Java meself

Guest x.balli.x

matty-p am in mate....got apktools and apk manager set up and java installed , i got JDK 6.xx on win 7 and ubuntu, both working fine

Edit: what was the Zte blade irc channel name, because normally i can join the one by name of #zteblade but atm its complete empty

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest Matty-p
matty-p am in mate....got apktools and apk manager set up and java installed , i got JDK 6.xx on win 7 and ubuntu, both working fine

awesome mate thanks should only taske as min or two if/when i finish this ill' make sure i put you in the credits sorry tryed doing this my computer just thinks java isn't installed tryed 3 versions now. will just grap a few files and chuck em' in a zip and pm them over to you if thats ok?

Guest x.balli.x
cheers is the guide ok ?

yep just decompiled them both, give me few mins

Edit: Maaty, which in smali/android/media/ you said i need to copy files with size difference, any file which has a different file size will go from Fw-2 => fw1 ?

Edited by x.balli.x