[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

On my lock screen. The bar you drag is lighter half way down it

Is this correct?

Same deal here. Previous version had okay sliders on JJ RLS7. Mind you, I'm glad you fixed Root Explorer's menus so I can overlook the sliders I reckon ;)

Guest Frankish
On my lock screen. The bar you drag is lighter half way down it

Is this correct?

I haven't changed any images other than some very small highlights...maybe they have always been like that i never noticed!

Guest Frankish

Hmm i think it's a side effect of me changing some xml to fix the extra menus for the black menus then. If so it's an unavoidable part of it as far as i can see. Because i've only changed things that NEED to be changed. Is it really a dealbreaker though?

Is it really a dealbreaker though?

Not for me dude. As I said earlier I'm happy just to have all menus looking as they should so I'm not bothered by that issue as much as others might be.

Edited by weba

Guest whatcolour
Hmm i think it's a side effect of me changing some xml to fix the extra menus for the black menus then. If so it's an unavoidable part of it as far as i can see. Because i've only changed things that NEED to be changed. Is it really a dealbreaker though?

I was about to try "Gingerbread Theme with Black Menu's" on JJ RLS7, but saw people having problems with the lockscreen, so didn't flash but had a look into \res\drawable-hdpi-v4 first and saw most graphics related to the old zte lockscreen removed! I then compared jog_tab* with those found in previous releases and found some differences in colour. After replacing all jog_tab* with the old ones, I flashed and didn't notice any difference on the lockscreen whatsoever.

Edited by whatcolour

Guest Frankish

I'm not doing these themes for 3 different roms and to be honest it's getting a bit much. Over the next few days all themes will get a full rework, the lock sliders will be fixed (not sure how it happened but thanks whatcolour!), some themes will go. I need to maintain quality not quantity which has become the problem. I've even considered only doing these for one rom. But i wouldn't like to do that to you guys! I'm just really busy at the minute, lots of decorating to do in babys bedroom!

By Monday i should be finished reworking, slimming and uploading themes for Pauls Froyo, Japanese Jellyfish/Sebastians DeSoftened and FLB G2 Froyo. Until them i'm sorry but you're all stuck with how they are for now!

Guest DjangoOne

Hi Folks,

i'm a new Android User and i use a Base Lutea in germany.

@Frankish:

Now i make my first steps with the Japanese RLS6 ROM. I would like to try some (all ;)) of your beautiful Themes too. One question is: is there a way to backup the existing theme, or is the theme from RLS6 somewhere available?

Thanks

Guest Pelemane
I'm not doing these themes for 3 different roms and to be honest it's getting a bit much. Over the next few days all themes will get a full rework, the lock sliders will be fixed (not sure how it happened but thanks whatcolour!), some themes will go. I need to maintain quality not quantity which has become the problem. I've even considered only doing these for one rom. But i wouldn't like to do that to you guys! I'm just really busy at the minute, lots of decorating to do in babys bedroom!

By Monday i should be finished reworking, slimming and uploading themes for Pauls Froyo, Japanese Jellyfish/Sebastians DeSoftened and FLB G2 Froyo. Until them i'm sorry but you're all stuck with how they are for now!

Make a poll about that which ROM you should make these ;)

Guest IronDoc

How complicated is the stuff you do? I'm sure you could outsource bits so to speak. I'd be happy to help myself in a couple of weeks (exams ;) ) if there's something I can do.

Guest Frankish
How complicated is the stuff you do? I'm sure you could outsource bits so to speak. I'd be happy to help myself in a couple of weeks (exams ;) ) if there's something I can do.

Once i have caught up with all 3 roms. I am going to write what i do step by step to port these roms so you guys can help yourselfs. It's not too hard. :)

Guest Pelemane
does the BlueGingerbread-circlemod-JJRLS7 has them too? btw it isnt in the first post and I think you should put it there too

Forgot about those. Will sort them later!

Remember this? ;)

Guest Natikill

Hey Guys,

When I was searching for a new phone i landed on this page and buy a ZTE Orange San Francisco. After 1 day of flashing, installing.....I now have JJRLS7 + clockwork 2.5.1.8 + hw_ui + ahb_overclock @729Mhz and its now feels very smooth. But I cant install this fantastic Themes here. I try it in clockwork, but only the Battery circle and the black color can be installed. I hear of problems with 2.5.1.8 must I flash to 2.5.1.3? I hear about a 3.x.x.x Version...

...what is my error....how can i handle this problem?

Thanks @ All who answer from germany ;)

Edited by Natikill

Guest StevenHarperUK
Hey Guys,

When I was searching for a new phone i landed on this page and buy a ZTE Orange San Francisco. After 1 day of flashing, installing.....I now have JJRLS7 + clockwork 2.5.1.8 + hw_ui + ahb_overclock @729Mhz and its now feels very smooth. But I cant install this fantastic Themes here. I try it in clockwork, but only the Battery circle and the black color can be installed. I hear of problems with 2.5.1.8 must I flash to 2.5.1.3? I hear about a 3.x.x.x Version...

...what is my error....how can i handle this problem?

Thanks @ All who answer from germany ;)

The themes are now updated to work with RSL7 : I have always flashed with 2.5.1.8 and have no problems.

The first boot after a Theme install takes a long while (5 minutes)

What error are you seeing?

Guest Natikill

I want use the "Circle Mod for Gingerbread theme but in blue instead" from page 15. Maybe this theme isnt updated?

I also try "Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's" but there is the same problem...I have no error message. I begin to install it and it take only 3 seconds. But the loading bar doesnt goes from left to right. It only take a short way maybe 1mm. Then "install complete" is shown.

Then i reboot but only the battery circle and this black bar at the top changed.

Hmmm.....what can it be?

A guy in a german Android forum says that the hw_ui or the ahb_overlock is the problem....can this be correct?

Update: I reinstall JJ and try to install the theme, but only the background changed. The Rest still the same...no widgets, no new panel.....

Update 2:I try it with the 2.5.1.3 but also the same problem!

Edited by Natikill

Guest knoedel

Great work Frankish! I really like the blue one.

Unfortunately most widgets need some extra modification to replace orange with blue. I had absolutely no experience in modifying widgets and so I started some try and error :-)

Simply photoshopping some PNGs was not really successful. After some googling I learnd that I have to make draw9 PNGs with the help of the android sdk. The result is this blue google seach widget:

bluesearch.jpg

Here is the download link if you like it:

http://www.multiupload.com/4M4HESZ9P7

Guest IronDoc
Great work Frankish! I really like the blue one.

Unfortunately most widgets need some extra modification to replace orange with blue. I had absolutely no experience in modifying widgets and so I started some try and error :-)

Simply photoshopping some PNGs was not really successful. After some googling I learnd that I have to make draw9 PNGs with the help of the android sdk. The result is this blue google seach widget:

bluesearch.jpg

Here is the download link if you like it:

http://www.multiupload.com/4M4HESZ9P7

Would you mind linking the stuff you found, or quickly listing the steps?

Guest Natikill

I want use the "Circle Mod for Gingerbread theme but in blue instead" from page 15. Maybe this theme isnt updated?

I also try "Gingerbread Circle Mod with Black Menu's" but there is the same problem...I have no error message. I begin to install it and it take only 3 seconds. But the loading bar doesnt goes from left to right. It only take a short way maybe 1mm. Then "install complete" is shown.

Then i reboot but only the battery circle and this black bar at the top changed.

Hmmm.....what can it be?

A guy in a german Android forum says that the hw_ui or the ahb_overlock is the problem....can this be correct?

Update: I reinstall JJ and try to install the theme, but only the background changed. The Rest still the same...no widgets, no new panel.....

Update 2: I try it with the 2.5.1.3 but also the same problem!

Update 3: I can now install the theme and for example the file explorer changed...but only the main menu and the homescreen still the same. That must be a Settingproblem i think???? Any Idea?????

Guest Natikill
How do i uninstall a theme?

I currently have the sense theme but the top notification bar is all white and i cant see anything?

Any help appreciated.

During my test i reinstall nearly 15 times a new theme. I think you only must install an other theme with clockwork....my colors changed every time this way, so i think on a blade without my problem it would change the theme.

During my test i reinstall nearly 15 times a new theme. I think you only must install an other theme with clockwork....my colors changed every time this way, so i think on a blade without my problem it would change the theme.

The theme is only the menu's and things in the status bar (colours, circle battery, etc)

You need to install your own clock widget, wallpaper, and icon sets in addition to the theme to make it look like the screenshots.