[THEMES]For Japanese Jelly RLS9+ *Gingerbread Theme!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish
I have 3 kids mate, and if my son see's my phone I have to do his too ;)

:( I don't envy you! I'm not going to be a dad for another 3 months yet...i'm too young for it! :S

Guest StevenHarperUK
:( I don't envy you! I'm not going to be a dad for another 3 months yet...i'm too young for it! :S

I started at 19, my eldest is 13 now.

Edited by StevenHarperUK

Guest Frankish
This would be nice:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=759990

I prefer the Circle battery one but any is fine by me.

Currently having a crash course in 1's compliment for colour codes in smali so i can change the time colour to grey! So i can make the theme match all nicely. I only know white/black. But i think i got it :(

Guest AlphaVision

Frankish, how do I find the gingerbread theme stock wallpaper (some rusty metal one). usually it appears alone unless you have have set up a wallpaper already which is the case, but I lilke the GB wallpaper more :(

Guest Phoenix Silver

CAP201012301124.jpg

revo's theme applied with success

great job Frankish

tyvm :(

(i like the circle battery and black bar ;) )

Edited by Phoenix Silver

Guest slipperz69

Strange...... when i put the zipped Gingerbread theme onto the root of the SD card and go into recovery its not there.

However the Galaxy s one is visible and i can apply it. Not sure whats going on.

Im using jellyfish RLS1. OLED Clockwork Recovery 2.5.0.9

Any help would be most appreciated!!

Slipper :(

Edited by slipperz69

Guest Frankish
frankish great job

but something to do to have menu in black with white text ?

As explained there were still menu's that displayed white popup which meant white text and white popup (Root Explorer). I reverted to white for better usability. Some of the menus can't be fixed through the framework-res.apk.

Frankish, how do I find the gingerbread theme stock wallpaper (some rusty metal one). usually it appears alone unless you have have set up a wallpaper already which is the case, but I lilke the GB wallpaper more :(

Here you go attached.

post-449642-1293705806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish

@Anyone getting bootloops. I have no idea why this happens, seems to be totally random. No specific screen/rom or anything. All i can say is re-download the theme files. And if that doesn't work try Nandroid backup. Flash a clean rom and restore NO data then try again see if that works.

Guest -= 71baker =-
Currently having a crash course in 1's compliment for colour codes in smali so i can change the time colour to grey! So i can make the theme match all nicely. I only know white/black. But i think i got it :(

Great news! Thanks for your time and effort!

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
@Anyone getting bootloops. I have no idea why this happens, seems to be totally random. No specific screen/rom or anything. All i can say is re-download the theme files. And if that doesn't work try Nandroid backup. Flash a clean rom and restore NO data then try again see if that works.

My experience is new ROM...let it reboot, and then reboot to clockwork and install the theme...not both at once. Also yes, if one fails, try another. maybe the first link on MultiUpload isn't working? (Was it megashare or something?)

Also, the Gingerbread theme is absolutely brilliant. Changed a lot since the one i had on Paul's ROM

Guest Phoenix Silver
Yes always let rom have first boot before applying a theme. That's a must have maybe that is their problem?

yes wipe data and cache and factory reset

flash rom reboot

flash the overclock reboot

flash theme reboot