FM Radio for ZTE Blade/SF

Guest andorko

Guest SteliosGR
Radio work exelent for my device.

Scrolling radiotext -NO

RDS - no

Do you mean that you have the blade with CM7 and the radio works?

Where did you find a fm radio app that works in CM7?

Guest tyros1

Hello there

Is there a chance to have more then 5 channels? Why not having 20 or 30 channels availiable?

thank's in advance.

Guest stanly65
Do you mean that you have the blade with CM7 and the radio works?

Where did you find a fm radio app that works in CM7?

No, my divace have original bulgerian 2.2 Gen 2

post-879412-1304352533_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest evilbrain
Radio work exelent for my device.

Scrolling radiotext -NO

RDS - no

same prob here for me, everything is fine but the RDS and radio text

Running Swedish Spring RLS3 2.2 froyo

OK thanks, but my question was about the FM radio on CM7.

ok i've tried many different radio apps incl this one on cm7, none of them worked. Guess if you have 2.3 on your sf you have to suffer the bugs and craches + no fm radio :unsure:

Edited by evilbrain

Guest _amano

According to user/developer Fonix232 (see http://android.modaco.com/content-page/335...only/page/3540/ ) our well respected main dev Tom_G is now working on implementing the radio functions for CM7 (hopefully in a compatible way for Andorkos radio app). Tom_G waited for the generic FM radio framwork which was promised for CyanogenMod but since that came to nothing he had to start to write that from scratch.

Let's hope that this will materialize in a decent timeframe. Go, Tom_G, go! Maybe he can use some of the FM improvements that t0mm13b tried to figure out in an experimental build ( http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...io-chipset-cm7/ ).

Edited by _amano

Guest andysee
Same for me. It is not possible to understand the speaker at the radio in the streets because the volume is to low....

Check earphones resistance rating. Do a search, there are some threads on this topic. My. Plume is fine, Moravian Tom r latest 2.1 and use radio all the time. Abolition 50-60pct volume.

Guest boonrider

I regularly use this FM radio radio supplied FLB Froyo r10 but it absolutely kills my battery after use (as others have found). Is there any alternative or anyway around this?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Reading1800
Hi

can you advise how to install this - have Clockwork and JJ9. Thanks

Apologies, have had a look around forum and still can't see how to install, can anyone help?

Guest snowbord

Ok I see 3 solutions at present. Please confirm if any of these are doable.

1. Here's a simple solution - if you remember Skype up until recently needed Stop Skype. Hows about a 'Stop FM Radio' button next to the FM Radio app button which kills the task? I have searched long and hard for an app which does exactly that - kill a specific task, but it appears they all want to sing, dance, kill everything, move stuff to SD card... overkill!!

2. How can one go about writing a script and attach it to an icon in order to be able to kill an app, and install it in android? This is basically what is needed here, and will achieve the above.

3. Better still - is there a task manager that will kill an app based on (low) cpu usage - in essence once the radio app consumes little CPU over x minutes (it is idling, because it is not in use), KILL IT!

Edited by snowbord

• 3 weeks later...
Guest palozzo

I have downloaded version 0.6 on a HUAWEI IDEOS with ANDROID 2.2.1

I installa the FM RADIO and then i click on the icon to start

It doesnt work with this error :Unpredicted interruption (processcom.android.fm)

How can it work?