Sign in to follow this  
dgtbb1980

How to install chinese input in this version of rom in Omnia

First, I want to say thanks to "ock" because I used his(or her) rom of manila classic version..... It just awesome.... However, after I use it... I found I cant install Chinese input which from Samsung official web-site...... Somebody can tell me how to change to Chinese input? The program was installed successfully... and I can check it in "System". Can we use some method, like change Register code or any method....... It is very important for me because I have to send Chinese SMS to my friends..... Hoping someone can solve this problem....

Edited by dgtbb1980

First, I want to say thanks to "ock" because I used his(or her) rom of manila classic version..... It just awesome.... However, after I use it... I found I cant install Chinese input which from Samsung official web-site...... Somebody can tell me how to change to Chinese input? The program was installed successfully... and I can check it in "System". Can we use some method, like change Register code or any method....... It is very important for me because I have to send Chinese SMS to my friends..... Hoping someone can solve this problem....

I was using ORG premium ROM. there are many Chinese input for you to install. I myself was using quopi 2.81 hand written Chinese input and installed to device. You can downloaded from http://www.3gfan.com/. If you still have problem, try to set regional language setting to Chinese(singapore) or Chinese(PRC). I had no problem for Chinese input.

GB_PPC_2.1.8.rar

Edited by skoda60

install G4 SIP TWEAK in device

http://www.xun6.com/file/da05a2093/G4+SIP+Tweak.cab.html

Then change the input type

install usemynls in anywehere

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|442tl...semynls.cab|458

it will set your region to Taiwan