Favourite Live Wallpaper

Guest admanirv

Guest Neroizm

although its only one screen i really like galactic core , theres a couple of cool nexus ones out there also, and Ionic is worth checking out down to the colour alerts and customizations of the arcs on the wall, but being a fire performer my favorite is fire live wallpaper. theres videos of them all on you tube

Guest Sebastian404

I saw a really nice internal one that was taking top trending search topics (in real time) and scrolling them down the screen in a very Matrix style...

I've heard that someone has revamped this after 'Tron' Not sure how that works but I'm going to take a look when I see the guy.

At MWC last year I saw a guy with one based on a ZX Spectrum loading screen simulator, going through a series of loading screen, he was planning on putting it on the market place, but I was not able to see it..

Edited by Sebastian404

Guest NightSt@lk3r

I deleted all the live wallpapers from my phone as no matter which rom or launcher i use they make the homescreen scrolling and app draw lag like hell.

aCircuitBoard, like a living motherboard underneath your screen.

I like that! :unsure: Are these things defo no go if you don't want to be charging every day or want your phone to lag???? There must be some live papers that aren't as "powerful" as others so "ok"????

Newbie here BTW...

Guest tard88

I like the Super Mario Live Wallpaper, but it is indeed distracting :D

edit: aah too late, it's already mentioned in the link from sanfran1

Edited by tard88

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SqueakyG

Little bit of a bump:

Is the battery life noticeably any worse if you use a live wallpaper? I'm doing everything I can to improve the battery life so that I only have to charge the phone every two days rather than every day. I've briefly checked a few of the live wallpapers and they look great, but if it's at the expense of the battery...

Little bit of a bump:

Is the battery life noticeably any worse if you use a live wallpaper? I'm doing everything I can to improve the battery life so that I only have to charge the phone every two days rather than every day. I've briefly checked a few of the live wallpapers and they look great, but if it's at the expense of the battery...

;) yeah it makes the battery drain faster