[POLL] Which ROM are you using? (Week ending 16th Jan)

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Guest Rotmann

All 2.2 ROMs for the Blade are not perfect. Look at the last 3-5 pages on JJ, there are at least 10 posts of people complaining about massive battery drain on RLS6. Some people complain that they have flashed the GPS fix and it still does not work. Who's post is uninformed and a waste now, mate?

Guest punkmilitia
All 2.2 ROMs for the Blade are not perfect. Look at the last 3-5 pages on JJ, there are at least 10 posts of people complaining about massive battery drain on RLS6. Some people complain that they have flashed the GPS fix and it still does not work. Who's post is uninformed and a waste now, mate?

Yours still. I have been subd to that thread for a few releases and noticed those post, the post talkking about the battery are fair enough, most of them didn't do a bat callab and thus have battery problems, but I will admit it does use more battery than the others, but not much more, infact mine uses almost the exact same amount as FLB but it's faster,etc. the gps issue has been fixed for almost everyone, the people who didn't get it fixed must have missed a step or soemthing, it's so simple, you only have to go to setting, gps and tick something.

Guest tttonyyy

+1 on Seb's r0.3 Froyo, love it. Very interesting that so many are on JJ but I'm happy with Seb's work so far (the missus' phone is on his 2.1 r8 too). Edit: now upgraded her to Seb's r0.3 Froyo too.

Edited by tttonyyy

Guest Rizzler

JellyFish RLS 6, overclocked and much smoother than stock rom. Before on stock rom my phone could restart random a few times but not now. :D

Edited by Rizzler

Guest jaypatel
No.

He released a fix for the GPS and the battery life is very good now thanks to r6 and using battery callab.

so all in all, your post was uninformed and a waste, go with whatever rom you like, if you want a small bit more battery go with flibs or sebs, if you want an almost perfect rom which drains a VERY small amount more battery (which will probably be sorted next revision) go with JJ. simple as.

How do you do battery callibration. I ur rsl6 and whn the phone is fully charged, the LED remins red, the same as when its charging from 60%!!! In the battery calibration guide, it says LED should go green, mine just stays on red :/ help please?

Guest punkmilitia
How do you do battery callibration. I ur rsl6 and whn the phone is fully charged, the LED remins red, the same as when its charging from 60%!!! In the battery calibration guide, it says LED should go green, mine just stays on red :/ help please?

Ahh, simples! :3 some froyo builds (ie: JJ) don't have the green led thing working in them, so when you know it's like 99/100% charged just do it :D

Guest The Soup Thief

This poll's just a little misleading, donchya think?

Along with many of you, I've switched ROM a couple of times since voting, but can't change my vote to reflect my current one

Am finding the latest FLB Froyo to be pretty damn steady with pretty fine battery life

Will soon be flicking to Paul's Modaco froyo in it's next outing though, just to see what's happening over on that side of the street

Curious about this Jelllyfish business though...

Guest shadowninty

I flashed JJ RLS5 TPT image 20 minutes after unboxing (as RLS6 image didnt have Clockwork) flashed RLS6 + OC and later upgraded to RLS7 + OC

cant compare it to other ROMs because of that but I find the battery life better than my Symbain Nokia 5530 (which has 25% less battery mah and 30% smaller screen)