Windows mobile on ZTE Blade

Guest B.E.N.C.E.

Guest Matty-p
Hi guys! :D

I want to run Windows Mobile operating system on my ZTE Blade.

It is posible?

Thaks for any reply.

No very hard ad also iligal so no

Guest Xenon0816
Hi guys! :D

I want to run Windows Mobile operating system on my ZTE Blade.

It is posible?

Thaks for any reply.

I don't know why you would want that.

I was on Windows Mobile before and it su**ed hard!

The move to Android was the best decision I could have done in regards to mobile phones...

Guest gusthy
Just for the feeling you can have WinMO or WinPhone? The last one would be better tho :D

So:

- WinMO is worse than WinPhone

- Blade can't run any of them

So the fact that Blade can't run WinMO is better than the fact that Blade can't run WinPhone.

Am I right?

Guest fonix232
So:

- WinMO is worse than WinPhone

- Blade can't run any of them

So the fact that Blade can't run WinMO is better than the fact that Blade can't run WinPhone.

Am I right?

Well, based on the hardware, the Blade is capable of running WinMo. And looking at the low requirements (REAL requirements, not the ones requested by Microsoft) of WinPhone, WP7 would run nicely on our phone.

Guest gusthy
Well, based on the hardware, the Blade is capable of running WinMo. And looking at the low requirements (REAL requirements, not the ones requested by Microsoft) of WinPhone, WP7 would run nicely on our phone.

The key phrase here is would :D

Guest veehexx

winmo is so historic to android - i dont see why on earth. i used my old wm6 phone the other week. i cant beleive how bad it is vs the blade/android!!

phone7 is far from complete. needs a few updates. im not keeping upto date with phone7, but if they use their typical MS release/non existant patch system then it just isnt worth it.

they've even rejected the business users from phone7. might aswell just use android/iphone untill phone7 has the refinements.

Guest gusthy
winmo is so historic to android - i dont see why on earth. i used my old wm6 phone the other week. i cant beleive how bad it is vs the blade/android!!

phone7 is far from complete. needs a few updates. im not keeping upto date with phone7, but if they use their typical MS release/non existant patch system then it just isnt worth it.

they've even rejected the business users from phone7. might aswell just use android/iphone untill phone7 has the refinements.

Plus, the user interface of WinMo7 is as attractive as the GUI of an old Siemens SL45.

Guest fonix232
Plus, the user interface of WinMo7 is as attractive as the GUI of an old Siemens SL45.

Actually I like the simplyness of WinPhone7. It is something new, not a copy of iOS, something original, with a minimalistic, but good looking effects, and nice transitions.

First ever, Microsoft done something right :D

Guest gusthy
Actually I like the simplyness of WinPhone7. It is something new, not a copy of iOS, something original, with a minimalistic, but good looking effects, and nice transitions.

First ever, Microsoft done something right :P

It is question of taste :D

Guest Frankish

Windows Mobile/Phone are not open source that's the biggest block from us doing this. That's why Winmo users have Android ports. Android is so open!

Guest markusj
Windows Mobile/Phone are not open source that's the biggest block from us doing this. That's why Winmo users have Android ports. Android is so open!

Yeah, that's a great advantage. Sadly, SonyEricsson is trying to kill it...