[THEMES]For FLB G2 r7 *All Themes Available!*

Guest Frankish

Guest Frankish

These themes are for FLB G2 r7 and onwards unless we get a newer Chinese rom and he uses that as a base. The "themes" are actually only the status bar, icons text colours etc and maybe menus in some cases. If you want a certain wallpaper or widget you see then feel free to ask!

If you like your current setup...use Nandroid before flashing a theme. It can never totally mess things up there is always a way back but i don't want the blame for your mistakes! The rom .zips are made to work on Clockworkmod recovery, they are tested working on 3.x.x.x recoveries however should work on most old ones. If you are using Amon Ra they will not work without a modified script. Ask me for this. :D

If you wish to return to the boring stock Froyo theme you can download it here...and please don't come back :P Download Stock Theme

Gingerbread Theme

36e0c5081fc9f0b311912f3e304b2de991df4c7f858d018f4a603cc1ff05d1646g.jpg

Download Gingerbread Theme

Blue Gingerbread Theme

1e402250c6ed6cef03e61cf2fa60565a6ce418dabef34446beee0e749299d7b46g.jpg

Download Blue Gingerbread Theme

Elegant Steel Theme

bfd167fb6977d6efea1fb3b41d24b91f8dbd86b1e1db2ba1d877ba9996b2ef986g.jpg

Download Elegant Steel Theme

GenerationX Theme

17bcf98128b9b0abf80a1c6cda02420fa14bcc4e6ec2c6be83ff7edeb8f470266g.jpg

Download GenerationX Theme

Revo Theme

3784596cf342a1f1f57f2a27e8d86445313dcbea7eacaf0f95a76418b41500946g.jpg

Download Revo Theme

Galaxy S Theme

fe148c0b59d124caff295eeec12a473f9352919e9cf0dcb889e944ebab57f97f6g.jpg

Download Galaxy S Theme

Desire Sense Theme

bfae1c0c93c8fe2c6fee9f67480a63674dc4295f4f04224a9545ef832604353e6g.jpg

Download Desire Sense Theme

Desire Slate Theme

d955739e877bff2904af446e8a172f0b3041e24199cdc8824cef3e945dfe5e556g.jpg

Download Desire Slate Theme

MNML Theme

fb48c146796e1483adc90c7db8160f1ccf4c9f1b9e2643ffe436385ba17e1bf26g.jpg

Download MNML Theme

Any requests?

Other Files

When using any theme that has a dark/black background for app notifications sometimes the text colour is black so you only see the progress bar. I have managed to fix this for Music playing, Market and Browser Downloads. Simply download the file and flash with Clockwork 3.x.x.x or adb push the files to system. Download Music and Market text fix.

Credits

None of these themes are "made" by me. They are all taken from other peoples work and i have just ported them to our device. I have made less than 1% of the images in total probably and i do not claim to own these. I have only made modifications and recoloured some things. All images remain the property of their respective owners.

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish

Mods of the above themes.

Gingerbread Circle Mod

2830beb48d843f2fee677cd27386427a3b52d168738292255017b44a38c1dfae6g.jpg

Download Gingerbread Circle Mod

Gingerbread Thin Circle

5feb51abf02a8724387653effc98c4f830008d3d0da0d5caf80f48d4bd64d1d66g.jpg

Download Gingerbread Thin Circle

Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod

87632891a0e1f98b9fcafc63918350bfebbe619fb6c1b9398f75d616f0bc0d506g.jpg

Download Blue Gingerbread Circle Mod

Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

397040553f8fa94639d6664c3b93f23af4f9fead149f54eddb36bc38cd1b98a46g.jpg

Download Blue Gingerbread Thin Circle

GenerationX Red Theme

9c409d0c236cff29c9bdac4f955bdf155344425071130da5777fb8accd0ef29b6g.jpg

Download GenerationX Red Theme

GenerationX Green Theme

2d8df1b9b8b6ba69663493ff054a94d1c9cdc42de68aa57a30a34ecd4d6fdd1b6g.jpg

Download GenerationX Green Theme

Edited by Frankish

Guest Frankish

That's probably all i have time for for now. Please comment on if they work ok? :D

Gingerbread

Elegant Steel

Revo

Blue Gingerbread.

I will complete porting the Jellyfish themes to here by Wednesday 12th. Might not get chance to do any more at all til that day either.

Guest bagatov
That's probably all i have time for for now. Please comment on if they work ok? :D

Gingerbread

Elegant Steel

Revo

Blue Gingerbread.

I will complete porting the Jellyfish themes to here by Wednesday 12th. Might not get chance to do any more at all til that day either.

Hi, love your themes man. Noticed one weird thing though, just tried your gingerbread theme from Fibblesans latest version and it seems to be a bit off. Get weird discoloration in the top left corner and when you swipe down the notifications menu it looks weird, a bit semi-transparent. Same with sim-unlock menu, the buttons show, but not the actual background. Hope you can sort it out. Otherwise it looks awesome, your previous ones where spot on!

Guest Frankish
Hi, love your themes man. Noticed one weird thing though, just tried your gingerbread theme from Fibblesans latest version and it seems to be a bit off. Get weird discoloration in the top left corner and when you swipe down the notifications menu it looks weird, a bit semi-transparent. Same with sim-unlock menu, the buttons show, but not the actual background. Hope you can sort it out. Otherwise it looks awesome, your previous ones where spot on!

Hmm can you take a screenshot? I don't actually have the rom installed so nothing is tested. Have you tried any other themes? Just don't want to make a start on more themes if the problem is on others too.

possibly a stupid question, but do these also work in flb's r5a? and can they simply be done in clockwork mod using the update.zip

Should do it's been the same base rom for last 2 versions i think? And yes the .zip can be flashed in clockwork.

Because of the new signing shouldnt these work on any ROM that utilizes this new system? This thread may end up becoming the "Universal themes" thread :P

Great work man, thanks so much :D

just downloaded the revo theme, applied it via clockwork, seemed to work but nothing changed. Tried a second time, this time clearing Davlik cache, and still nothing. Status bar is still white !

EDIT: just noticed my clock did change to white, which means now i can hardly see it ! :D

Edited by xzyk

Guest Frankish

Download links pulled until i flash the rom and personally test each file myself...

Anyone having issues please flash the stock theme from first post...hopefully that ones not screwed...hmph...

Edited by Frankish

Guest blackbart

Gingerbread

Elegant Steel

Revo

Blue Gingerbread.

"Elegant steel" put my phone into a ZTE logo reboot loop, had to reinstall the gingerbread theme from FLB's thread

Download links pulled until i flash the rom and personally test each file myself...

Anyone having issues please flash the stock theme from first post...hopefully that ones not screwed...hmph...

great, we'll wait for the updates. I'm on vanilla rom myself just testing this rls6 myself so i don't mind restoring back at the moment.

Guest blackbart
Not sure what went wrong as i have done this so many times. I'm guessing too much of a rush :D

no problem m8, only just moved from alpha3 to FLB's new rom, just liked the look of the circle battery indicator, will test again when u've had time to check it more.

Not sure what went wrong as i have done this so many times. I'm guessing too much of a rush :D

Frankish, if i remember correctly i think it was you that put out the reboot in the shutdown menu on JJFS. I tried that also, it did actually seem to load but two things happened:

1. The lockscreen ended up displaying some wallpaper from KK (it had his signature on it).

2. On shutting down the entry was there the the text (instead of reboot) said somehting like 'package missing...'.

Guest Frankish

Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

:D

Frick knows what i did wrong earlier but uploaded now and TESTED is Blue Gingerbread Colour Mod. Massive apologies but no more themes until Wednesday now. Got to go out now. Then work all day tomorrow. Then football on the night. Then work Wednesday morning. But Wednesday afternoon free to do this.

Sorry guys.

Don't apologize man! You're doing us all a HUGE favor by doing this atall, thanks for the effort :P

Guest Rotmann

Sorry guys.

:P

[joke]How dare you leave us like this? Screw football and work, get your @$$ over here and make those damn themes :D[/joke]

Great work as always! B)

Guest Junior Bear

flashed blue froyo theme onto an r5a rom, it aint right, really messed up and many apps force close? i didnt think a theme update could corrupt apk's

Guest Geoff_UK

Sorry guys.

Liked the look of the Revo theme - added it to the root of the SD card and installed it via clockwork and it hasn't doen anything??

I have previously installed flbs gingerbread theme onto the r6 rom.

I also liked the look of the circle battery indicator.

NO need to apologise - this kind of stuff makes me glad I chose Android over an iPhone - great fun - lol

Geoff

Sorry guys.

The BlueGingerBread Colour Mod works fine for me now, great to see my status bar go black again.. thanks for all your work Frankish, enjoy the footie..

EDIT: Whoops spoke too soon. I've had time to play a bit more with this. Some of the Menu background/text colours are wrong; e.g. load 'Home Switcher' press Menu, to bring up the options, and you'll notice that the options come up with a very light grey background and white text; next to impossible to see.

I'm sure Frankish will be looking at all this stuff once he gets some time off on Wednesday. Only put it on here for reporting purposes.

Edited by xzyk

Guest Frankish
flashed blue froyo theme onto an r5a rom, it aint right, really messed up and many apps force close? i didnt think a theme update could corrupt apk's

I think that's due to my themes being test signed. And Flib didn't test sign the rom til r6. So that would cause the issues you explain.

Guest Simon O
I think that's due to my themes being test signed. And Flib didn't test sign the rom til r6. So that would cause the issues you explain.

Yeah, don't use the themes with r5. I resigned r6 to use test keys so it's easier to make themes and replace system apps without screwing the system up.

Guest Junior Bear

Is. There any way o get the default messaging app notification bubble to be a different colour. It's black and would look better on the gingerbread theme if it were green or blue IMO