Any flip cases for the Blade?

Guest paxromana

Guest womble_sanfran
Ones that protect the screen when closed, but flip open so you can use the phone without having to take it out of the case, IYSWIM.

Thx :D

Sure there are, just do a search for leather case and there is a whole thread on there.

Ones that protect the screen when closed, but flip open so you can use the phone without having to take it out of the case, IYSWIM.

Thx ;)

just ordered a case originally designed for samsung i900.

Have already got a car holder for i900 which fits fine so thoight i'd give it a go, will report back when it arrives :)

Guest paxromana
just ordered a case originally designed for samsung i900.

Have already got a car holder for i900 which fits fine so thoight i'd give it a go, will report back when it arrives ;)

Thank 'ee :)

• 2 weeks later...

case arrived, fits the phone almost perfectly, main issue is around power button on top, it makes it slightly awkward to press but still manageable, pics below

post-773167-1295902922_thumb.jpg post-773167-1295902941_thumb.jpg post-773167-1295902974_thumb.jpg

that case is actually scarlet red - so much for blade camera :lol: lol

bought off ebay, Case, singapore so takes a cpl weeks

has anyone noticed that iphone cases work amazingly well for this type of stuff?

try one from your local market dealer (not the big shops, coz theyre stupidly expensive :lol: )