My i920 after four months

Guest ultralight23

Guest mdkpnj

Can anyone using PointUI point me in he right direction. I purchased the Pro version about 3 months ago. worked just fine. Then VZW replaced by phone. Now when I put in the activation code and the other code (blanking on what it is), it says 'Checking for updates', which it cannot do.. And I'm left unregistered. I know its codes are locked to a specific device, and I've tried their Unlock on their website. That does not work either, I've emailed customer support a few times and never got a reply. They certainly took my money quick enough however. Any ideas on where I can go?

Thank you.....

Guest ultralight23
Can anyone using PointUI point me in he right direction. I purchased the Pro version about 3 months ago. worked just fine. Then VZW replaced by phone. Now when I put in the activation code and the other code (blanking on what it is), it says 'Checking for updates', which it cannot do.. And I'm left unregistered. I know its codes are locked to a specific device, and I've tried their Unlock on their website. That does not work either, I've emailed customer support a few times and never got a reply. They certainly took my money quick enough however. Any ideas on where I can go?

Thank you.....

Here ya go..... "Unlocking your code"

....sorry guess you already tried that.

A couple of things; make sure you phone is not tethered, also, the code "re-activation" is only good for 24 hours so if you fumbled on your first try you may have to wait for 24 hours then retry the "unlocking you code" bit. Try to make sure your phone will connect to the internet first before you enter your code.

From the website:

-You must Set Email before attempting to Unlock License

-Remove the - from the code.

-You can only unlock a code once per 24 hour period

Edited by ultralight23