ZTE Latest USB Driver for Blade from Chinese blade dump rom package

Guest Weird Sun

Guest Weird Sun

When I check the dump rom of chinese blade, I found this driver in path /romdump/system/etc/pcsuite.iso

The driver version is 5.2066.1.6B01, support Chinese and English.

Download: http://www.fxdove.com/MyAndroid/ZTE_HS_Driver_Setup.exe

Readme.txt

===============================================

This packet contains the drivers of ADB, Diag, Modem, NMEA, Rndis and ADB tools.

ADB is Android Debug Bridge. If you want to usb ADB, MAKE SURE

Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging is ENABLE on ZPhone.

Following is the driver Path, choose the apropriate drivers according to Windows version.

ZTE_HS_Driver_Setup_V5.2066.1.6-signed

----32bit

----VISTA for Windows Vista 32bit

----WIN7 for Windows 7 32bit

----WNET for Windows XP and Windows 2K 32bit

----64bit

----VISTA for Windows Vista 64bit

----WIN7 for Windows 7 64bit

----tools

----ADBinstall.bat double click it to run ADB install program

----ADBunistall.bat double click it to run ADB uninstall program

post-810731-1295200655_thumb.jpg

post-810731-1295200678_thumb.jpg

post-810731-1295200688_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weird Sun

Guest chris1401
When I check the dump rom of chinese blade, I found this driver in path /romdump/system/etc/pcsuite.iso

The driver version is 5.2066.1.6B01, support Chinese and English.

Readme.txt

===============================================

This packet contains the drivers of ADB, Diag, Modem, NMEA, Rndis and ADB tools.

ADB is Android Debug Bridge. If you want to usb ADB, MAKE SURE

Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging is ENABLE on ZPhone.

Following is the driver Path, choose the apropriate drivers according to Windows version.

ZTE_HS_Driver_Setup_V5.2066.1.6-signed

----32bit

----VISTA for Windows Vista 32bit

----WIN7 for Windows 7 32bit

----64bit

----VISTA for Windows Vista 64bit

----WIN7 for Windows 7 64bit

----tools

----ADBinstall.bat double click it to run ADB install program

----ADBunistall.bat double click it to run ADB uninstall program

thanks for all the above info but can you tell me how to use twitter on my phone you seem to be the person in the know ..many thanks chris

Guest targetbsp

Maybe I've lost the plot... but what does a new driver have to do with Twitter??

The download link doesn't seem to work?

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Sebastian404

the first time you plug the device in, it mounts that ISO and it looks like your have an external storage device.. it lets you install drivers...

if you look in /etc/ there is a vold.conf that seems to be doing the trick, tho I've not spent too long tracking down HOW it does it...

Guest Weird Sun
the first time you plug the device in, it mounts that ISO and it looks like your have an external storage device.. it lets you install drivers...

if you look in /etc/ there is a vold.conf that seems to be doing the trick, tho I've not spent too long tracking down HOW it does it...

I entirely agree with your view. Maybe we can find much more surprises. ;)

Guest Weird Sun
Thanks for uploading again. I downloaded and ran the file and it started a wizard. But when I checked in device manager it still shows the unknown device on windows 7 64bit.

I think you should try to manually install this driver in your device manager.

You can find win7 64bit driver in path: C:\Program Files\ZTE 3GPhone USB Driver\Drivers\64bit\WIN7

Guest BigBearMDC
thanks for all the above info but can you tell me how to use twitter on my phone you seem to be the person in the know ..many thanks chris

This is not the right place to ask this question.

Guest IronDoc

lolwut

Is this just automatically running the .exe we have elsewhere or are the drivers different?

Guest fonix232

It may be useful for custom ROMs, like including installable options (with ADB of course) :)

Like, you add an image to DATA: and mount it, user mounts it, and it installs the SELECTED apps ;)

"USB mode-switching" is what it is called, and a standard way to provide drivers for many USB devices.

Once the drivers are installed they will load when the device is inserted and it will switch the mode of the device so that it no longer pretends to be a CD and the drivers are no longer visible.

However, presenting an ISO device is cool, and if it can slave-through to an iso file on the phone, it will make it easy to install linux using the phone as the usb device. Cool hack points, but lower usefullness as I'm not likely to have a cable to hand when I'm at someones house/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest robinhud2010

I'm sorry but I just wanna install usb tethering drivers. Could you pls make an idiot proof guide for installing that precisely? :P

Guest jorgen41

Same issue as the other drivers for the modem. It say its workong but it isnt..

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)