[WIP] New AOSP v0.3 2.2.1 by Vache/Dario93

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93

Well,I'm merging right now phh's kernel sources with Acer's ones,they are incomplete, I got tons of errors while compiling -.-"

I will add also noxwell's TS patch :P

@teoadda: Known bugs are in first post, however this is what doesn't work so far:

-Proximity Sensor

-Old apps2SD

-Haptic feedback of keypad

I think it's almost ready for everyday use :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is rom is very good finnaly just a rom that works with no bs please post your update i cant wait :huh:

btw i made a thread of this over at xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...93#post11536193

what do you think? im going to make proper screens and such when the new update is out

(if you want me to remove it let me know and i will, just trying to help others with your great stuff)

Guest Dario93
This is rom is very good finnaly just a rom that works with no bs please post your update i cant wait :huh:

btw i made a thread of this over at xda

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...93#post11536193

what do you think? im going to make proper screens and such when the new update is out

(if you want me to remove it let me know and i will, just trying to help others with your great stuff)

Hey, thanks for posting this on XDA :)

However you can follow my progress on this rom in the thread "Three new ROMs from Dario93", i upgraded this rom to 2.2.2 :P

Hey, thanks for posting this on XDA :huh:

However you can follow my progress on this rom in the thread "Three new ROMs from Dario93", i upgraded this rom to 2.2.2 :)

i assume your mean this one:

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...s-from-dario93/

and once you have it uploaded ill link it to the new thread, if you ever need tester im here lol.

Guest Lens_flare

i got a cycle with scanning wifi networks

Try to present it in C-like code:

While true

{

"enabling.."

"scanning.."

viewed network

"obtainig IP adress on X"

"ERROR"

}

• 3 months later...
Guest thirtytwodave

i am using this rom now as its as close to stock as i can get any ways i am using this with choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 ands works great and i know Dario93 is a very busy dev i am just wondering if this is the end of the line for this or will their be updates and thanks

Guest Dario93
i am using this rom now as its as close to stock as i can get any ways i am using this with choco-acer-kernel-110527-1501 ands works great and i know Dario93 is a very busy dev i am just wondering if this is the end of the line for this or will their be updates and thanks

Hmmm, if you confirm that with choco-acer kernel everything works fine,I can release a stable and final version :D Does haptic feedback work?

Guest thirtytwodave

Sorry for the delay i keep trying to get the acer ui in it and to work i am just doing a clean install and will set it up for everyday use and get back to you

i have Haptic feed back (vibration) for the softkeys and keyboard

i do have two request if possible 1)LCR settings 2)acer ui

i have installed it myself from LCR froyo but some functions don't work

And on the Acer ui the status bar doesn't work

I also noticed when i use weather apps it says "My Locations " instead of the city i am in. The Apps i have tried are the native one and Beautiful Widgets

The Map app works fine after update through market.It FCs the first time you use then is fine but i am guessing gps problem though as it can't locate me

If i have missed anything just let me know

Edited by thirtytwodave

• 2 years later...
Guest vinaybkl

i dont know whenever i an clicking on any links it is directed to adfly.com and when I click ckip ad there is a erros which says this service is unavailable in your geographical area.

Please sombody give me a link to download this final ROM