[Skin][Titanium] T_SimplicityV1.1 by Freezy1982

Guest Freezy1982

Guest Freezy1982

New Version available @ #1 Post!

Please report Feedbacks and donate to JMHL if you can for JMLToday v6.00!!!

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, Freezy ... :D

Ok, I can only give feedback on the pictures, since I'm on 6.1 :D

First of all, wonderfull job, looks amazing! Very memory friendly too, I like that.

There are some things in this skin I consider aesthetically unpleasant though. The icon font ... looks like it belongs on a western wanted dead or alive poster, a decent sans-serif font would do the beautiful glass icons more justice. The bt, wifi, phone, messaging etc. should have icons imho. The flip clock: It doesn't fit in the whole "glass" style. Maybe in white on black it would look nicer, or semi-transparent, but I would lose that flip clock, and replace it with something cleaner/simpler. Also "ToolZ"?

Guest arutha0401

Thanks a mil for this skin.. will try this..

Waiting for fixes on the mentioned bugs

Keep it up bro! Your doing a great job!! :D :D :(

Guest Freezy1982
There are some things in this skin I consider aesthetically unpleasant though. The icon font ... looks like it belongs on a western wanted dead or alive poster, a decent sans-serif font would do the beautiful glass icons more justice. The bt, wifi, phone, messaging etc. should have icons imho. The flip clock: It doesn't fit in the whole "glass" style. Maybe in white on black it would look nicer, or semi-transparent, but I would lose that flip clock, and replace it with something cleaner/simpler. Also "ToolZ"?

Thanks for that m0o5! That are Infos I wanted to have! Feedback don't have to be always good - Nothing is perfect :D

So I would like to mention, that replacing images isn't such difficult! So If anybody is here, who likes the functionality of this skin but not the look of the Icons - Tell me!

If anybody have some Icons he would like to implement in this skin - Tell me!

But without creative feedback - I don't know what YOU (I mean all user who are reading right now) would like to have :D

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest arutha0401

Hi just added cities in the txt file for accu weather..

how do i reinstall the theme?

do i need to recopy T_SimplicityV1.0 in ProgramFiles\JMLToday\skins\? The thing is, \skins\ folder is missing in my directrory. is that expected after the first install? thanks a lot

Guest Freezy1982
Hi just added cities in the txt file for accu weather..

how do i reinstall the theme?

Place your new CitiesACCU.txt / CitiesGOOGLE.txt / Cities.MSN.txt in "\DEVICE\JMLToday\skins\T_SimplicityV1.0(or V1.1)\JMLToday" and replace.

Switch to your Homescreen and click the right Softkey "Menu" and then "Change Skin". You will be asked wich Skin you would like to install - choose Simplicty :D

PS: If you don't remove the skin folder from your DEVICE your Cities[...].txt will be stored in future

do i need to recopy T_SimplicityV1.0 in ProgramFiles\JMLToday\skins\? The thing is, \skins\ folder is missing in my directrory. is that expected after the first install? thanks a lot

Thats not expected!

If you Install JMLToday there have to be a skin folder created automatically (because it contains the "default" skin). Please check once again!

If there is no folder "skins" in \Program Files\JMLToday please reinstall JMLToday and T_Simplicity (and maybe your City.txt) once again...

(Don't forget to install MortScript & JMLPanex before if you haven't done :D )

Let me know if this helped you...

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Guest arutha0401
Place your new CitiesACCU.txt / CitiesGOOGLE.txt / Cities.MSN.txt in "\DEVICE\JMLToday\skins\T_SimplicityV1.0(or V1.1)\JMLToday" and replace.

Switch to your Homescreen and click the right Softkey "Menu" and then "Change Skin". You will be asked wich Skin you would like to install - choose Simplicty :D

PS: If you don't remove the skin folder from your DEVICE your Cities[...].txt will be stored in future

Thats not expected!

If you Install JMLToday there have to be a skin folder created automatically (because it contains the "default" skin). Please check once again!

If there is no folder "skins" in \Program Files\JMLToday please reinstall JMLToday and T_Simplicity (and maybe your City.txt) once again...

(Don't forget to install MortScript & JMLPanex before if you haven't done :D )

Let me know if this helped you...

GreeZ!

Freezy1982

Thanks I think i must have clicked the install and uninstall script in \Program Files\JMLToday\. Its ok now thanks!

Is there some way to show which city is currently selected in accu weather?

Guest Freezy1982
Thanks I think i must have clicked the install and uninstall script in \Program Files\JMLToday\. Its ok now thanks!

Is there some way to show which city is currently selected in accu weather?

Not in this skin - I'm sorry...

• 1 month later...
Guest Freezy1982
Very nice job Freezy.

1. But, How can I disable weather?

2. and, where can i disable sound from software keyboard pls?

1. Disabling weather is not possible for this skin - Weather Icons are always displayed... And if you would not upgrade your weather there is a red cross shown...

- If you only would like to disable UPDATE your weather (because of no internet flat) you can do this under:

Homescreen > Menu > Settings > Weather > disable autoupdate

2. The sound from your software keyboard is not part of this skin. You should search in options of your keyboard for this.

GreeZ!

Freezy1982