QuickOfficeHD (Tablet) App

Guest Lennyuk

Guest Lennyuk
Is this a legit app Lenny or a copy (cough) ? :lol:

well its taken from a rom that it comes built in... so no different to us taking that calibration app really.

Its not hacked or cracked, just ripped

Guest Prosody

Great app!!!

Just an FYI, I also installed this on my HD2 (running MDJs Gingerbread build) and it works on that too. even re-arranges the layout to suit the smaller screen!

I think I've glimpsed the future of android tablets/phones co-existing. :lol:

Guest offthahorse
Damn... Will not install for me. Just says "Application Not Installed" when I attempt to run through Root Explorer. Any suggestions?

uninstall the existing quickoffice first then try the install again

Guest Lennyuk
App is commercial product ... retails at 19.99 ... not sure what the implications are in downloading, linking or hosting.

Really great app though!!!

There are plenty of other cases of similar things happening with other apps, when it has just been ripped from a rom and its been ok.

However that's why I said in my OP that if Paul doesn't want this here then just delete the thread.

(tweeting him a link to this now)

Edit: just done some quick reserarch, QuickOffice can be purchased for android, and QuickOfficeHD for ipad, but QuickOfficeHD is not available (yet) for purchase on android, only as part of roms it ships with, therefore until its for sale on Android I can't see this being an issue.

Edited by Lennyuk

Guest bakedecake
Does anybody know if you can create new docs or edit existing ones using this app or is just a viewer?

Thanks.

Yes you can, click on the plus sign and select file.

Guest extrememonkey

Excellent app, thanks to everyone involved.....

Running nice and smooth on both my Vega and my Dell Streak..... This and Dropbox will save me loads of time in the office, I can now do my work with a pint in my other hand!!!

Cheers...

Guest JustaBloke

Pardon my stupidity but I've got a Zip file. If I copy that to my SD Card. I can see it and explore it in ESfile explorer but there's no apk that I can execute.

How do I install it please?

Pardon my stupidity but I've got a Zip file. If I copy that to my SD Card. I can see it and explore it in ESfile explorer but there's no apk that I can execute.

How do I install it please?

If you go to this site on your Vega and click on the link http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/Quickoffice.apk it should ask you to download it. Once downloaded, click on the file and it will ask you to install. You shouldnt have a zip file, should be an apk file.

Hope this helps.