simunlock orange

Guest thomycc

Guest thomycc

hi there,

i have debranded my flipout, folowing the tutorial but still I can't use my sim in another network... can someone give me a free option ? thanks !

Guest thomycc
hi there,

i have debranded my flipout, folowing the tutorial but still I can't use my sim in another network... can someone give me a free option ? thanks !

HELLO,

I want to detail more :

I have a big problem. I bought a new orange branded Motorola Flipout from the U.K. I wanted to use this phone in another carrier, so I tought I should debrand it first, because I got this message: "sim network unlock pin". I debranded it with a Motorola Central European firmware, and got also lost of Motoblur. The problem is that I still get this error : "sim network unlock pin", so I decided to buy a unlock code, from 2 different websites, and got the same from both, witch they said it's from the motorola original for orange, but I made the mistake to debrand it first, so no code will work and I still get "sim network unlock pin" can someone please help me? what to do? where do I find the motorola Orange UK firmware to flash it again. thanks!

regards

• 1 month later...
Guest sfjnet
HELLO,

I want to detail more :

I have a big problem. I bought a new orange branded Motorola Flipout from the U.K. I wanted to use this phone in another carrier, so I tought I should debrand it first, because I got this message: "sim network unlock pin". I debranded it with a Motorola Central European firmware, and got also lost of Motoblur. The problem is that I still get this error : "sim network unlock pin", so I decided to buy a unlock code, from 2 different websites, and got the same from both, witch they said it's from the motorola original for orange, but I made the mistake to debrand it first, so no code will work and I still get "sim network unlock pin" can someone please help me? what to do? where do I find the motorola Orange UK firmware to flash it again. thanks!

regards

Hi - sorry if I am being cheeky but I am just wondering if you managed to sort your unlock problem with the Flipout. My wife has one that she wants to unlock from Orange and via Google I have read that it is very hard to do with this phone. Did your unlock code bought on the web actually work? If so could you please let me know which website you went to? Apologies that I am asking a question rather than answering yours, but info about unlocking this phone is extremely hard to find.

Guest saita
HELLO,

I want to detail more :

regards

Hi, I too had got a Motorola flipout from eBay last month & it was locked to Orange UK. After got cheated by globalunlock dot com I found a genuine unlock code from ebay seller but a bit expensive than other unlockers but worked like a charm.Just get your 16 digit code & unlock your mobile. Search for item number 160492760706 on ebay dot co dot uk. If you found this reply helpful just say thanks.

eBay Listing

Guest saita
Hi - sorry if I am being cheeky but I am just wondering if you managed to sort your unlock problem with the Flipout. My wife has one that she wants to unlock from Orange and via Google I have read that it is very hard to do with this phone. Did your unlock code bought on the web actually work? If so could you please let me know which website you went to? Apologies that I am asking a question rather than answering yours, but info about unlocking this phone is extremely hard to find.

Hope the details I have provided above should help you aswell.